What's new

Aspire Feedlink Revvo kit launch post

Cheers duck. I'm quite looking forward to it actually. A tank on a squonk could be interesting. Not a million miles away from the rdta I have on some of my squonk mods.

like you im looking forward to recieving this, after abit of research on the coils they look like notch coils & 7.99 for 3 depending how long they last thats not bad price & they are same price on usual china sites.

Last edited:
like you im looking forward to recieving this, after abit of research on the coils they look like notch coils & 7.99 for 3 depending how long they last thats not bad price & they are same price on usual china sites.
I haven't done much research on it because I never thought I'd be in with a chance of winning. (Not usually lucky in that respect).
I did read Mr Teatimes review and thought it would be nice to try so I'm well chuffed.

Looking at the aspire website though, I thought the coils were some sort of disc affair but I suppose we will soon see.

Congrats btw [emoji106]

I haven't done much research on it because I never thought I'd be in with a chance of winning. (Not usually lucky in that respect).
I did read Mr Teatimes review and thought it would be nice to try so I'm well chuffed.

Looking at the aspire website though, I thought the coils were some sort of disc affair but I suppose we will soon see.

Congrats btw [emoji106]

until today i didnt even realise it was a comp id entered ;) & i read mr teatimes review also & was considering purchasing one anyway,, as for coils 7.99 for 3 is no deal breaker & i can always put one of my other rdas on if i want,

Aspire Feedlink Squonker mod win another award at Midwest Vapor Expo!:2thumbsup:

31124573_962553070566431_3152534930458673152_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom