What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Feedlink Revvo kit launch post

i like the look of the mod, but few things im not liking, first you need stock coil & secondly its a mech, so yes its ok for advanced users, but a mech for newbies wanting to give squonking ago NO

if you bring out an rba deck then i might consider one.

I quite like the mod, but I'm a bit uncertain about the tank.

The mod has an interesting shape and I really like the squonk bottle carrier idea. It should stop the chance of an involuntary squish as its fitted. Plus it's regulated so not a full mech and ideal for a daily carry thanks to the protection it provides.

But the tank? Not sure...

i like the look of the mod, but few things im not liking, first you need stock coil & secondly its a mech, so yes its ok for advanced users, but a mech for newbies wanting to give squonking ago NO

if you bring out an rba deck then i might consider one.

It's not a mech. It has the following safety features.
Screenshot_20180419-075802.png

This looks like a quality bit of kit
I like the safety features of the mod and the soft squeeze bottles
I also find aspire products are built to last

Great design work on this.

It's build quality and aesthetics bring to mind military hardware, firearms and classic cameras.

Technically, it represents a real progression in terms of both mod and tank design.

I haven't tried squonking as yet, seeing this mod though made me want to start.

Back
Top Bottom