What's new

Aspire Feedlink Revvo kit launch post

aspire

Manufacturer
Aspire is proud to announce the Feedlink Revvo Kit, an all new Aspire squonk mod with a slightly redesigned Revvo tank. Yes, it’s still the same out of this world Revvo tank with the awesome, innovative ARC coil but now coupled with a squonk mod, the Feedlink.

The Feedlink is a single 18650 battery bypass firing mod with all the quality and safety features you have come to expect from Aspire:

Automatic cutoff/Battery reverse protection/Short circuit protection/Over discharge protection/Over heat protection

Feedlink mod specifications

• Output voltage: 3.0-4.2V
  • Resistance parameter: 0.1ohm
  • Modes: Bypass output
  • Non-adjustable Wattage/ Voltage
  • Battery type: Single 18650 high rate discharge battery (above 25A)
  • Continuous firing time: 10 seconds
  • Silicone bottle capacity: 7ml
  • Revvo boost tank features:

• Bottom fill (fill through the Squonk pin)

• Adjustable airflow

• 2ml capacity

• Innovative ACR(Aspire Radial Coil) technology

• Coil resistance 0.1-0.14Ω

• Wattage range: Optimal(70-80W)

• Diameter: 24mm

• Length: 41mm

For more detailed information about Aspire first squonker kit,please click here:

http://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits504.html

Here we will give away 2 Aspire feedlink Revvo kit(color will be random)

How to win:

Please visit the product page Aspire feedlink Revvo kit and leave your comment about this kit

Winners will be chosen by Aspire on 23th April,2018

380ed95e6d428595f99f1408736199.jpg

Last edited:
Aspire is proud to announce the Feedlink Revvo Kit, an all new Aspire squonk mod with a slightly redesigned Revvo tank. Yes, it’s still the same out of this world Revvo tank with the awesome, innovative ARC coil but now coupled with a squonk mod, the Feedlink.

The Feedlink is a single 18650 battery bypass firing mod with all the quality and safety features you have come to expect from Aspire:

Automatic cutoff/Battery reverse protection/Short circuit protection/Over discharge protection/Over heat protection

Feedlink mod specifications

• Output voltage: 3.0-4.2V
  • Resistance parameter: 0.1ohm
  • Modes: Bypass output
  • Non-adjustable Wattage/ Voltage
  • Battery type: Single 18650 high rate discharge battery (above 25A)
  • Continuous firing time: 10 seconds
  • Silicone bottle capacity: 7ml
  • Revvo boost tank features:

• Bottom fill (fill through the Squonk pin)

• Adjustable airflow

• 2ml capacity

• Innovative ACR(Aspire Radial Coil) technology

• Coil resistance 0.1-0.14Ω

• Wattage range: Optimal(70-80W)

• Diameter: 24mm

• Length: 41mm

For more detailed information about Aspire first squonker kit,please click here:

http://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits504.html

Here we will give away 2 Aspire feedlink Revvo kit(color will be random)

How to win:

Please visit the product page Aspire feedlink Revvo kit and leave your comment about this kit

Winners will be chosen by Aspire on 23th April,2018

380ed95e6d428595f99f1408736199.jpg
Very tall and sleek sqounker there.

It looks like it could be very comfortable in the hand and although a tank on a squonk mod may seem strange to some, I like the idea. Well done Aspire.

I wasn't sure about the tank to start off with but I am starting to come round to thinking that a stock coil option would be good for those days when you can't be fucked. It would be good if it had an rba deck too.

This is a very nice looking squonk. It looks like a traditional mod. It would be nice if it supported larger batteries.
It is a rare clean design that I actually like all the color options. The last three colors are the nices, though silver is a close forth. I think the coil looks good and will be easy to rinse. The placement of the fire button is also nice.

looks quite elegant and its very refreshing that its not just another(often overpriced) plastic box. I find the resin appealing

Back
Top Bottom