What's new

(New Launch&giveaway)Aspire MIXX and Nautilus GT Mini giveaway- ended on 13th July,2020

What a fine looking Mod, it looks so classy. The combination of the Mod with the GT Nautilus mini would surely turn heads [emoji106]
I have many Aspire products and one of them is never far from my hand. Brilliant collaboration with Sunbox. Thank you for the opportunity.

I love the mod and I have the bigger tank and use it all the time so to have the smaller version would be great. Many thanks for the chance.

I like it, been looking for a sbs mod and this fits the bill nicely, been a while since I used a nautilus though but we’re always excellent tanks

Looks interesting, looks confusing. Would be a talking point. Whoever wins will be well pleased. #notformeIpreferestockcoiltanks.

I like the look of the mod. Not normally a huge fan of SBS mods that don’t have some sort of protection for the atty but that just seems to work particularly with that atomiser.

The MIXX mod looks exquisite. If it performs like it looks. It could be a friend for a very long time.
The GT Mini seems to carry on the tradition of well made good looking tanks.

Like the look of it, will hold off buying one until I know what the battery life is like, had an Aspire mod in the past and it was really poor on battery life, chucked it in the bin.

Looks nice but I’m more of a dual battery vaper as can’t be doing with carrying spare batteries as well as mod and juice.

Thank you @aspire for this nice giveaway of the Prestige - Mixx and Nautilus GT Mini :thumbup:

I've been a big fan of Aspire since I started vaping 5 years ago with the original Nautilus which I still use today along with the Nautilus Mini.

Aspire MIXX:
  • Being able to change from 18650 to 18350 is a brilliant feature.
  • CNC processed is really good and true to the dependable quality from Aspire.
  • The screen and button positions are excellent.
  • I can trust the ASP Chipset.
  • A very stylish mod.
Nautilus GT Mini
  • The design of the Stainless Steel Hollowed Tube looks really nice.
  • It's so good to hear it uses the trusted and reliable Nautilus Coils.
  • A great partnership of Aspire with Taifun.
  • 5 airflow options should allow us to find the perfect draw.
Thanks @MHL for providing the correct link :)

Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Aspire just made two winners with the MIXX and Nautilus GT mini.

Design and function in a great balance.

Back
Top Bottom