What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

【New Release】Collaborated with NoName, Aspire Prestige 9th Tank is coming!

Not sure how accurate the pictures are on Cloudstix but that airhole beneath the coil on the RBA looks huge for Mtl, the chamber looks nice and compact though, 2ml capacity ?

Both of those things put me off a bit too. Hopefully a review will be along soon.

@aspire What material is the threading on the top fill cap made out of? It doesn't look like metal to me and if it's not, i'm immediately out on purchasing this.
9th tank.jpg

Not sure how accurate the pictures are on Cloudstix but that airhole beneath the coil on the RBA looks huge for Mtl, the chamber looks nice and compact though, 2ml capacity ?
I saw the Aspire video on youtube, the AFC is that large from the looks of it, you just turn it down to cut the airflow but no pin hole options or anything like that. Looking more like a RDL than a MTL at this point, or a very turbulent MTL without being able to cut it down efficiently.

Here's the video if you're curious:

Last edited:
I have this tank now and it does a very tight MTL draw with an optional (included) airflow pin. In fact it is too tight for me.
@aspire are there any plans to bring out any more airflow pins for the RTA? 1.2mm would be a popular choice for a lot of people and perhaps a 1.5mm as well.

I have this tank now and it does a very tight MTL draw with an optional (included) airflow pin. In fact it is too tight for me.
@aspire are there any plans to bring out any more airflow pins for the RTA? 1.2mm would be a popular choice for a lot of people and perhaps a 1.5mm as well.
Thank you for your feedback.
We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Back
Top Bottom