What's new

Giveaway Time - Join to win the URSA QUEST MULTI KIT

1. done
2. I was'nt going to enter because I thought it was "another" pod ( tried a couple not enough vapors for me) , BUT. . . This URSA , After reading about it , an rba (tick) , 510 adapter (tick) , 21700 (tick) , temp control (tick) & its made by Lost Vape (tick ) , Sounds like all bases are covered , nice!
3. Still a billy no mates , but still fairly new here :)

Thanks Lost Vape Official & good luck all

hey @Lost Vape Official
I have a question about this one. Hope you dont mind to throw it on this thread (if you mind, just ignore)

Watched a couple of video reviews and I´ve seen that spare metal pod tank which has the pod base and the 510 base options. That one that takes the UB Pro coilheads.
upload_2021-1-20_22-6-26.png

upload_2021-1-20_22-7-36.png

Is that going for sale also? looks very nice and I prefer metal and glass tanks.

Holy crap, the more I see the more I love this thing :D

hey @Lost Vape Official
I have a question about this one. Hope you dont mind to throw it on this thread (if you mind, just ignore)

Watched a couple of video reviews and I´ve seen that spare metal pod tank which has the pod base and the 510 base options. That one that takes the UB Pro coilheads.
View attachment 237626
View attachment 237627

Is that going for sale also? looks very nice and I prefer metal and glass tanks.

Holy crap, the more I see the more I love this thing :D

Hi dear,

Thanks for your love. Yeah, this one would be our new tank. But we haven't released it yet.

We will make an announcement this year. Maybe after 1-2 months.

Thanks for waiting!

Best regards,
Chloe

Back
Top Bottom