What's new

Mom and Pops Vapor Shop at Leisureliquids

leisureliquids

Premium Vendor
Leisureliquids are proud to introduce another guest flavour concentrate to the site. For the next couple of months we will be stocking the whole tobacco range from Mom and Pops Vapor Shop, USA.

Their Tobacco Eliquids are highly respected amongst the vaping community and here's your chance to reproduce these amazing flavours using their pre-mixed concentrates.

As with all our guest eliquids, we have a very limited introductory stock level with our next delivery in 2 weeks time, so if you want to try, make sure you buy!

As a personal lover of tobacco concentrates, I have already started mixing a couple of these flavours and can highly recommend you give these a go! While all these concentrates will benefit from steeping, for harsh and strong tobacco - ready to go, for soft and sweet - Steep

10-Forty Tobacco
American Blend
American Blend Menthol
Honey Tobacco
RY4 Tobacco
Tobacco Haze
Tobacco Praze
Virginia Fire Cured
Bud's Blend
Tobacco Dolce
RYO Tobacco
RY4 v2 Tobacco

Terry@Leisureliquids
http://www.leisureliquids.com/mom and pop concentrates.html

Not a review but I have mixed a sample of Tobacco Haze. I think it would benefit from a couple of days steeping but on first vape (ok first 2 hours of vaping it) I would say this is the most cigarette type vape I have tasted before, so very promising

Got a bottle of RY4 v2 from the M&P range (amongst others) and I must say it smells great, will let everyone know what it turns out like :) I'm now going to have to try #Tobacco Haze also after reading that.

Thanks for a great & fast service, pleasure to use I highly recommend leisureliquids

These have a really great reputation and the concentrates are a relatively recent thing - I am looking forwards to trying these - a great line to stock leisureliquids

Not a review but I have mixed a sample of Tobacco Haze. I think it would benefit from a couple of days steeping but on first vape (ok first 2 hours of vaping it) I would say this is the most cigarette type vape I have tasted before, so very promising

goddamn you and your ZT enticing ways!

Mr leisureliquids suit Larry (aka Tornado Terry of rapid delivery fame) has kindly send me a load of these to test and review - so have been on the the Mom & Pops web site and have just mixed these up as per instructions. My anticipation on these is high - they really have a great reputation.

so - steep - wait and review :)

This has flown from the shelves and I have already sold out of several flavours. More is en route!

Back
Top Bottom