What's new

Leisure Flavour Boxes For DIY Mixers - Now available at Leisureliquids.com

leisureliquids

Premium Vendor
After trying a few flavours that I would not normally try from the eliquid crate companies going around, which were to a pretty good standard, we have decided to offer our own boxes for our DIY Mixers. There are five Leisure Boxes available, in Fruit Box, Beverage Box, Tobacco Box, Dessert Box or a Mixed Box. Unlike the eliquid crates, there are no subscriptions, they are available for you all to simply buy from the website. You chose the box, we'll choose the flavours!

All boxes contain 10 Concentrates from big flavour Houses, such as Pink Spot, Mom and Pop, Perfumers Apprentice, Capella, Seedman, Inawera, T-Juice, Flavour West and Tasty Puff . Buying in box is up to a 50% Saving from buying individual concentrates.

10 Flavours - £15.00

You will find our Boxes in our Concentrates Section

http://www.leisureliquids.co.uk/concentrates

Looks like a good deal, gonna have to wait to DIY until next month unfortunately

After trying a few flavours that I would not normally try from the eliquid crate companies going around, which were to a pretty good standard, we have decided to offer our own boxes for our DIY Mixers. There are five Leisure Boxes available, in Fruit Box, Beverage Box, Tobacco Box, Dessert Box or a Mixed Box. Unlike the eliquid crates, there are no subscriptions, they are available for you all to simply buy from the website. You chose the box, we'll choose the flavours!

All boxes contain 10 Concentrates from big flavour Houses, such as Pink Spot, Mom and Pop, Perfumers Apprentice, Capella, Seedman, Inawera, T-Juice, Flavour West and Tasty Puff . Buying in box is up to a 50% Saving from buying individual concentrates.

10 Flavours - £15.00

What a great idea. Will be using this when I get paid.:clapping:

Great idea, will save me obsessing for hours over what flavours I'm going to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Awesome, just as I'm thinking of replenishing my stock of flavouring you go and remove my dithering potential over what to buy next. Thank you:D

posted from a DIY juice cloud

10 Flavours - £15.00

spot on deal there terry!

10 Flavours - £15.00

Id just like to say a huge thanks to you for the amazing customer service you have provided to me over the last 6 months of me vaping.

I buy all my juices and concentrates from you and I've never had any issues with delivery or service.

Top class in every way every time.

Thanks,
James

Id just like to say a huge thanks to you for the amazing customer service you have provided to me over the last 6 months of me vaping.

I buy all my juices and concentrates from you and I've never had any issues with delivery or service.

Top class in every way every time.

Thanks,
James

Thanks James, it is always great when we get feedback, even when it's negative so we can evolve and improve. But of course, we like positive feedback better! I wish I could be more involved in POTV threads like the old days, but unfortunately, I can't always read the threads anymore unless I'm using a 1ft jewellery magnifying glass in front of it like now!

Terry

Thanks James, it is always great when we get feedback, even when it's negative so we can evolve and improve. But of course, we like positive feedback better! I wish I could be more involved in POTV threads like the old days, but unfortunately, I can't always read the threads anymore unless I'm using a 1ft jewellery magnifying glass in front of it like now!

Terry

Good to hear from you Terry, one of the best vendors I've ever dealt with - good luck to you mate. SB.

Back
Top Bottom