What's new

Kent Vapers - Leisureliquids Vapor Shop

Terry, that is brilliant news mate! I wish you nothing but success and happiness. Even though you are a way away, I think a special vaping trip will definitely be on the cards. Well done mate. :D:D:D

We have now taken possession of our offices/shop and are in the process of having Broadband, phones etc installed. This will take approximately 2 weeks and we will then be ready for any visitors who would like to browse the shop. Our new address is :-

Unit B4 Smeed Dean Centre
Castle Road
Sittingbourne
ME10 3EW

Will will keep you posted when we will be up and running

We are in the last stages of decorating etc and plan to move in lock, stock and barrel this weekend, after Saturday's post dispatch. We will be open to the public from 0900 hrs on Monday morning. Full details of opening hours etc will be put on the website over the weekend.

shop 1.jpg shop2.jpg shop3.jpg shop4.jpg shop5.JPG

Last edited:
leisureliquids That looks absolutely great!!!
Congratulations on getting the shop and good luck for your first day in your B&M :D

Wish I wasn't so far away :(

Looking good! I visit Rainham pretty regularly, and Sittingbourne is only one (?) stop further down the line, so I'll be dropping in one weekend before too long, no doubt.

Looking good! I visit Rainham pretty regularly, and Sittingbourne is only one (?) stop further down the line, so I'll be dropping in one weekend before too long, no doubt.

Yes, one more stop. Let me know when your visiting

Sweet, always driving down the A249 on route to my brothers static on sheppy, you will see me very soon :)

The signage and all the posters look great Terry :) You've done a great job with the place.

Back
Top Bottom