What's new

The NEW flagship iSub-S 4.5ml tank

I don't either, for some reason when the wick starts to go a tiny bit on the coils it starts having a wee wee. Don't have that with the Sub V which I will always maintain is a much better tank than the clieto, especially with the stainless steal coils in TC.

My first sub ohm tank was the Apex 5 and it never leaked and as you both say no good reason why it should. I would suspect seals.

Me & my partner both use the Isub S tank however it's impossible to get replacement o-ring kits.

Contacted my supplier who aren't official innokin dealer and they weren't interested, I then contacted innokin who referred me to my local innokin supplier in the UK who took my enquiry, said they'd get back to me and never did.

I have money [emoji385] and would like to purchase replacement o-ring kits but it's so far been painful. I'm hoping this post may make it possible [emoji134] and someone may help. Thank you.

PS other than the difficulties getting o-ring kits the Isub S tank is awesome

Seems to be a major problem that even innoken don't know the answer to,according to other forums. There is nothing on GB/FT which is strange. If you can get access to a O ring gauge might be worth trying to figure it out that way. Sorry that i couldn't be more helpful!

Seems to be a major problem that even innoken don't know the answer to,according to other forums. There is nothing on GB/FT which is strange. If you can get access to a O ring gauge might be worth trying to figure it out that way. Sorry that i couldn't be more helpful!
Thanks. Innokin put a spare parts pack in with the tank. It would be great if these were easy to purchase (in the UK for me).

anybody help with what thickness coil wire is best to use with the innokin RBA coil. I prefer 0.5 to 1.o ohms. thanks

Back
Top Bottom