What's new

Innokin iSub APEX 5ML Tank - BLACK

johnjewitt2004

Initiate
Hi, I have just got an isub apex 5ml tank black with the clapton coils, I noticed the draw is very tight for direct lung inhales but flavour is spot on. I am looking for other isub coils to try, because there's quite a large range of coils for the isub now what would you recomend, 0.2, 0.5, stainless steel, ni200 etc, i like a nice airy draw, rewicking would be a plus, i will be using the joyetech cuboid with the latest firmware so temp control for stainless and titanium will not be a problem and also wattage will not be a problem, i don't mind buying a few different packs to try, i would just like your recomendation on what you think would be best or most popular, if you can help it would be much appreciated, thanks

I found the same with the Clapton coils on my isub tanks. Much prefer the 0.5 kanthal coils as there doesn't seem that much difference in flavour and a much airier draw. Not tried the other coils so can't comment. Would like to give the rda a try but from the reviews I've seen it looks a bit fiddly. Hoping they'll make a rewickable ceramic krixus type isub coil but seems unlikely!

I found the same with the Clapton coils on my isub tanks. Much prefer the 0.5 kanthal coils as there doesn't seem that much difference in flavour and a much airier draw. Not tried the other coils so can't comment. Would like to give the rda a try but from the reviews I've seen it looks a bit fiddly. Hoping they'll make a rewickable ceramic krixus type isub coil but seems unlikely!
thanks for the reply velocitygirl, there are quite a few people said they prefer the the kanthal coils to the claptons, have you had a chance to try the 0.2 ones, i think its 0.2, what other isub coils have you tried

Not tried any other coils, only the 0.5s. Not that bothered about TC as I'm happy for now with the performance of the kanthal :)

Back
Top Bottom