What's new

COILS COILS COILS

waxb18

Postman
I thought it'd be good to have a definitive list of innokin coils.
From the top of my head there are:

Standard coils (kanthal) - £
BVC Clapton coils (kanthal) - £
Nickel Coils (TC) - ££
Titanium Coils (TC) - ££
Stainless Steel Coils (TC) - £££

I've tried the Standard coils and order them in 50 coil batches. As soon as its burnt swap out at no fuss. But its starting to get frustrating changing coils every 2-3 days.
Any word on the lifespan on the other coils?

SS can be used in both modes of wattage and TC

average coil life should be a good 2 weeks to a month but it all depend on many factors.
are they real, clones or fake
what wattage are you pushing through them and do you prime them first
do you chain vape and how deep a draw are you taking
what ratio vg/pg are you using.

I've used real/cloned and fake coils.
I find the clones are just are good as the real and fake are pants.
Wattage is always below 30w
I dont take big hits, small ones and leave a few seconds for the coil to wick again.
70/30 is the usual ratio.

I'm EXTREMELY surprised that you said 2 weeks to a month.

at work so a bit rushed.

re read

and ive never used innokin so ignore 2 weeks to a month. this was a generalized range across all coils.

I use the 0.5 standard kanthal coils and they last be about 2 weeks before I need to re wick them.
I only use my isub for work though , not in the evening , but I do vape quite a bit at work.
If yours are only lasting 2 - 3 days something is wrong.
I have found however that if you poke a small hole or two through the wick via the side holes with a pin or needle they wick a lot better and last longer

I use the 0.5 standard kanthal coils and they last be about 2 weeks before I need to re wick them.
I only use my isub for work though , not in the evening , but I do vape quite a bit at work.
If yours are only lasting 2 - 3 days something is wrong.
I have found however that if you poke a small hole or two through the wick via the side holes with a pin or needle they wick a lot better and last longer

I'll give it a go and let you know how I get on

Back
Top Bottom