What's new

Announcing our first TC device, the Innokin Cortex!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Innokin is proud to announce the launch of our first Temperature Control device, the all new Innokin CORTEX!

The technology behind the CORTEX has been under research & development with industry partners for over 15 months and is now ready to give you an unforgettable vaping experience.

The CORTEX integrates new Innokin temperature technology and is powered by the IKARNO S1 chip. The CORTEX has four key advantages:

1) Ultra-low Static Power Consumption
The CORTEX has an unrivaled average quiescent dissipation of 50nA. Theoretically this means the device can remain on standby for up to 65,000,000 hours / 7500 years.With such an ultra-low dissipation, the engineering teams worked together to even further improve long term energy conservation, and improve the quality of the device.

2) Precision Temperature Control: ±10 ℃
Innokin has been researching and developing this Temperature Control extensively with the goal of offering a vaporizer and chipset that is extremely affordable, while also delivering top of the line accuracy and output precision. Incredibly, the new IKARNO S1 chip is accurate to ±10℃ in real temperature testing and future versions are expected to reduce the range even further to ±2 ℃!

3) High Efficiency: 99%.
The CORTEX is designed for high efficiency. The efficiency of the Innokin CORTEX is above 90% in operation and the maximum conversion rate registered was 99% at peak. This means there is a very low reactive loss which reduces the surface temperature of the device and thus conserves energy.

4) Direct Current – Steady Power Output
DC vs. pulse are 2 different methods of temperature control which deliver very different vaping experiences. Pulse output is discontinuous and less accurate as the temperature of the coil fluctuates throughout vaping. Direct Current delivers very accurate output along with smoother, controlled, changes in coil temperature for the very best vaping experience. Experience the next level of advanced power & precise direct current output for real Temperature control and vape like never before with the new Innokin CORTEX and IKARNO S1.

Available soon at your favorite Authorized Innokin Vendor.

Don't like it. Looks boring imo,
I much Rather the coolfire 4 plus and the disrupter, but what do I know,
I'm sure it'll sell well lol

Whats the point of having he screen on the bottom? It now cannot be seen without turning the thing upside down! :/
Sorry, but thats a definate No from me. Shame as the electronics actually sound like a move forward

Well it works for vaporshark but agreed it's awkward on temp control devices where you're playing around with your settings a lot.

I can't bloody see it [emoji53] maybe because I'm on my phone. I'm pretty used to the screen on the bottom, have 3 mods like that so pretty normal to me. Think I'll do a quick Google search to have a gander. Sounds good though

How you guys can look at the screen whilst vaping is beyond me ... do you vape in front of a mirror?
For me, it was no biggie when I had Vaporsharks, you don't actually have to turn it upside down, just tilt it.

Hard to tell from photos but it looks tall ... eager to have more detail on it. Just by eye, if it's 23mm wide then it must be ~110mm tall?
Which wire does it support in TC - Ni200, Ti taken as read, but what about stainless steel and kanthal? There was much talk earlier in the year about Innokin having a demonstrable TC solution for kanthal. LiPo battery?
Aesthetics - I like it, nice clean lines and understated. A classy look.

just another tc mod i dont want to buy plus it looks abit plain weres the exciting part that would make me want one if i were after a tc mod

Back
Top Bottom