What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Username Change?

Charitzo

So, signed up and didn't realise that my name would become my display name, is it possible to have it changed to "Charitzo"?

So, signed up and didn't realise that my name would become my display name, is it possible to have it changed to "Charitzo"?

Welcome to the forum, thanks for taking the time to sign up!! Way too nice to be on the computer so apologies for the delay approving your posts! Give it 10 minutes and your account should unlock so you can post without waiting for moderator approval. Username updated as requested :D

Welcome to the forum, thanks for taking the time to sign up!! Way too nice to be on the computer so apologies for the delay approving your posts! Give it 10 minutes and your account should unlock so you can post without waiting for moderator approval. Username updated as requested :D

Ayyy, cheers mate, appreciate it

So I would like to change my username as well. Is this possible? Been using "pateralus9" for 18 years & I have a name that's much more personal & meaningful to me.

If not, no big deal.

Thanks! :)

So I would like to change my username as well. Is this possible? Been using "pateralus9" for 18 years & I have a name that's much more personal & meaningful to me.

If not, no big deal.

Thanks! :)

No problem, will shoot you a message now :)

Back
Top Bottom