What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Uploading photos prob

Miss Pepper

Legend
Afternoon!

I seem to be having probs uploading photos from my phone. Says the image is too big for the server to provess but I am not doing anything different to what i normally do.

Phone has been switched off and on. Cashe cleared.

Android phone on chrome browser. Also tried google just in case.

I dont use the app so please don't suggest I use that ;)

Any other ideas?

Had same problem on the Pc yesterday ended up having to use a photo editor and resize them to lower the file size. Have you tried lowering the image quality a bit to make the file size smaller.

Had same problem on the Pc yesterday ended up having to use a photo editor and resize them to lower the file size. Have you tried lowering the image quality a bit to make the file size smaller.

I cropped the pic.

How would i change the quality?

I just dont understand why things changed yesterday as I dont tamper with my gear!

Depending on your phone in the camera settings there should be an option to reduce quality. I wondered if someone had changed your settings to hq which would make the files too big. [emoji5]

If you are on android the Google play Store has an easy image resizer that will do the job.

If you are on android the Google play Store has an easy image resizer that will do the job.

That worked thank you!

Missed spamming photos the last two days :D

Will just alter my phone camera and see what i can get away with. Kinda goes against the grain to lower image quality as I wouldnt do that with my DSLR :D

That worked thank you!

Missed spamming photos the last two days :D

Will just alter my phone camera and see what i can get away with. Kinda goes against the grain to lower image quality as I wouldnt do that with my DSLR :D
No problem Miss P you owe me one [emoji106]
Back to rewicking my Smok TF-RTA G2 now!!

No problem Miss P you owe me one [emoji106]
Back to rewicking my Smok TF-RTA G2 now!!

Not yet!

Set to VGA (other two settings were HD) can upload if i use the selfi lens but not the other lens on the back of the phone.

Argh 1st world problems......

I try to keep images below 300Kb for uploads here.
If you are on Android your Gallery should have a built in option to resize to suit. 2 to 3 Mb is too large for a mobile upload in terms of bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom