What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV Can't Count

Mr Ripple

Legend
20211011_184602.jpg

They know you'd complain about it being late if you hit 10,001 :D

I've had a badge awarded early a couple of times, but not that early.

Maybe you've lost some likes. :hmm:

Maybe if someone likes your post it gets tallied but doesn't get untallied (for badges) if someone changes their mind and removes the like. Or people hit like by mistake and then undo it. Gets counted and not uncounted. No idea. Above my pay grade.

Maybe Social Misfit has got the forum software confused and feeling all Christmassy so it's an early potv Christmas present. o_O

:merryxmas1:

Last edited:
Maybe you've lost some likes. :hmm:

Maybe if someone likes your post it gets tallied but doesn't get untallied (for badges) if someone changes their mind and removes the like. Or people hit like by mistake and then undo it. Gets counted and not uncounted. No idea. Above my pay grade.

Maybe Social Misfit has got the forum software confused and feeling all Christmassy so it's an early potv Christmas present. o_O

:merryxmas1:
Maybe I've been hijacking other peoples likes for my own as I've been known to do that with threads ;)

Back
Top Bottom