What's new

Plea for DIY threads to include info about ingredients used

reading the posts its pretty clear that there isn't the shared concern for these things as I thought there may have been, If I thought the info would be of help to anyone I'd try my best to post it but it does seem as though it isnt needed,
suppose it all boils down to research it for yourself, if you know you know, type of thing,
not going to be that guy that jumps on any other posts at the mention of anything in recipes or flavour recommendations then

appreciate the responses even the sarcy ones lol

reading the posts its pretty clear that there isn't the shared concern for these things as I thought there may have been, If I thought the info would be of help to anyone I'd try my best to post it but it does seem as though it isnt needed,
suppose it all boils down to research it for yourself, if you know you know, type of thing,
not going to be that guy that jumps on any other posts at the mention of anything in recipes or flavour recommendations then

If you are concerned Make a post in the mixology section called something like researching flavour safety.
There are links in this thread to use.

There are always some that will want to know.
If you start it others might add useful stuff and it might become a useful thread, worthy of being made sticky.

I do think the general idea should be considered and it would be good if some information was on the forum.

I think my concern is that I look at a lot of that stuff and don't really know what it actually means myself or how 'bad' it actually is. I mean I can tell someone that this flavouring has Acetoin in it, but I don't really know how much is in there, or if a trace amount can be ignored... or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom