What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Page flicker

If you could send me a video that would be really helpful!
Assuming this is only happening on the POTV forum?

Can't think of anything that's changed here but it could be a remote plugin that has updated...
Im pretty sure it cos of one of the add banners displayed at the top of the forum home page.
Think they are on a rotational basis?
Its not doing it atm but the moment it starts again ill video it for you.

Im pretty sure it cos of one of the add banners displayed at the top of the forum home page.
Think they are on a rotational basis?
Its not doing it atm but the moment it starts again ill video it for you.
That was my initial thought as well. If you do see it again can you let me know which banner is displaying at the time?
I will continue to do some testing here and hopefully we can get it resolved quickly!

Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

That was my initial thought as well. If you do see it again can you let me know which banner is displaying at the time?
I will continue to do some testing here and hopefully we can get it resolved quickly!

Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)
No worries and will do.

Can't get a video but can replicate occasionally.

I'm on Galaxy S9, Chrome 69.0.3497.100 Android 8.0.0

Go to 'new posts'
Scroll down until the ape in the logo is just off the top of the screen.
Click the link for the first new post.
Scroll around on the post for a bit.
Hit 'back' button.
Home-page jumps between page top and the position it was in when you left it.

Can't get it to work with desktop Chrome using developer tools to emulate mobile.

Not sure what im on but it says 3Un5WU5 at the bottom.
Hang on its upside down it says SAMSUNG Doh!

Had it flickr a few times tonight but not consistant enough to record it on cue.
Seems to happen when i select menu then forum and flicks between where its going and where its been for a second or two.

Started doing it on my phone again just now.
Does it when I drag the screen down to refresh.

Back
Top Bottom