• test1

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • test2

• test3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no worries. just need one person to try logging in via google.
it works but just need it double checked.

i know which is a pain but going through google works so for all those that only use phones they can still vote.

I only use a phone and have no idea what "logging in via Google" means in this context...

I only use a phone and have no idea what "logging in via Google" means in this context...
I would guess it means using Google Chrome (other browsers are available) on your phone to access the forum. It's the only way I can see polls - they don't appear in either Tapatalk or the POTV app (which uses Tapatalk).

^this.
soz didnt explain properly.
instead of going to app go to google, type planet of the vapes, open in webpage, log in to forum, and you can see and vote in polls.

^this.
instead of going to app go to google, type planet of the vapes, open in webpage, log in to forum, and you can see and vote in polls.

Yeah, I'm being a pedant - what you really mean is using a mobile browser to view the forum ;)

I only go to Google if I'm searching for something :P

^this.
The last time I tried that my phone was unusable for 2 hours because I received every notification for about a years worth of likes and replies as the site thought it was the first time I'd logged in to see them [emoji23] I'll not be doing that again it's been 2 years since I tried I'm scared it will brake my phone [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The last time I tried that my phone was unusable for 2 hours because I received every notification for about a years worth of likes and replies as the site thought it was the first time I'd logged in to see them [emoji23] I'll not be doing that again it's been 2 years since I tried I'm scared it will brake my phone [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Just click on the first notification to send you to that thread, and the notifications all stop. :D

i had no notifications even though id not logged into the forum in that way since 2016. ive used the app since.

Back
Top Bottom