What's new

How to display an imgur album?

silk186

Achiever
I'm trying to post an album of images instead of a thread full of single images.
The closest I've gotten is using the media button.
I tried using the insert code but couldn't figure it out.
Last time I tried with a private album, this time with a public album which shouldn't matter.

Any idea?

View post on imgur.com

Media button should do it @silk186 - just tried and getting the same as you. Media embed plugin probably needs updating, will have a look but might have to revert to @OccultScientist - he is away until Wednesday but fingers crossed will get this sorted for you soon :)

Media button should do it @silk186 - just tried and getting the same as you. Media embed plugin probably needs updating, will have a look but might have to revert to @OccultScientist - he is away until Wednesday but fingers crossed will get this sorted for you soon :)
Thanks, I would appreciate it. I imaging image heavy threads are not loved by mobile users or anyone with a slow connection.

Thanks, I would appreciate it. I imaging image heavy threads are not loved by mobile users or anyone with a slow connection.

There you go mate, that looks like it's fixed it :)

I'm trying to post an album of images instead of a thread full of single images.
The closest I've gotten is using the media button.
I tried using the insert code but couldn't figure it out.
Last time I tried with a private album, this time with a public album which shouldn't matter.

Any idea?

View post on imgur.com

Nice set-up there @silk186!

Back
Top Bottom