What's new

Help!..

Eddie Homyboy

So, im sort of new to vaping.(somewhat). I think i know a few things, but still have a few questions. I recently had a TFV12 Stick Prince from SMOK, and it did me good. Did not waste too much juice IMO(in my opinion). About two weeks ago I got a SMOK species mod. Which is cool, touch screen and all. But I realized that the ohms only go to .203 which is a problem I think. First off, I don’t like the tank. So I bought a UWELL crown 3. I heard the tank was good so I decided to try it. These coils, are .25 and .5 .
My Species mod only goes up to .203, and im not sure if that’s right, personally I feel like I dont get much flavor from the tank, that could be me though. And The tank does get hot really quickly too.. the tank, from the Species mod. TFV8 V2, was good, but wasted juice too quick. Which I don’t like. But it wouldn’t get near as hot as the uwell crown. My question is, did I do something wrong.? Is the Species mod, too much of a high wattage mod? Keep in mind im new to the vaping experience and I would like further advice, asap if possible. Thanks guys

Even though this is in entirely the wrong section of the forum...

Sorry to be the bearer of this news, but it's entirely operator error.

It sounds like you've set your mod to 200+ watts - I'm surprised the coil survived (it's probably burnt to buggery though).

Set the number on the screen to something like 40, replace the coil and try again...

It sounds like you've set your mod to 200+ watts - I'm surprised the coil survived (it's probably burnt to buggery though).

Set the number on the screen to something like 40, replace the coil and try again...
Is that how you welcome new people to the forum? And do you expect everyone to know where to post when they first join? Also the op didn't mention wattage only his mod reading the ohm wrong so why is it user error?

Hi and welcome to the forum [emoji4] the mod your using should read the ohm of your coil no matter the resistance try taking your tank off, pressing the fire button then replacing the tank this should then prompt the mod to ask you if it's a new coil then select yes [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom