What's new

Has the site been updated today ?

@OccultScientist can't seem to post a thread in general via Tapatalk, there's no post button
Screenshot_2017-01-07-14-13-30.png
Did you miss something? Or have I?
Edit. Managed to do it from the unread tab by specifying the subforum. The above issue comes from trying to add a thread whilst in that subforum.

Last edited:
@OccultScientist can't seem to post a thread in general via Tapatalk, there's no post button View attachment 115014 Did you miss something? Or have I?
Edit. Managed to do it from the unread tab by specifying the subforum. The above issue comes from trying to add a thread whilst in that subforum.
You don't get the pencil icon in the lower right of the screen?
Are you on Android or iOS?

So if you go into the General Chat forum you don't see this with the green logo (bottom right)?

2017-01-09 09.18.50.png

@Jugg1es what version of the app are you using?
The icons at the bottom are actually different to the ones I have, are you on a Tapatalk beta rather than the POTV app?

@Jugg1es what version of the app are you using?
The icons at the bottom are actually different to the ones I have, are you on a Tapatalk beta rather than the POTV app?
Beta v 6.4.0
I see this (same shortcut different icon)
Screenshot_2017-01-09-09-49-17.png
when I've typed up a thread I see this
Screenshot_2017-01-09-09-50-01.png
normally there's an arrow on the top right of the bar(see pic)
Screenshot_2017-01-09-09-53-43.png
its not a huge issue as I normally go from the unread tab and just select a subforum in the drop down.

That'll be it then mate. The beta must not be linking through to the API properly.
Might be worth shooting the Tapatalk devs a message to say that Xenforo update has killed the post functionality

Back
Top Bottom