What's new

Email not confirmed

johnnyx76

Postman
I signed up a month or 2 back now but haven't signed in since and when I entered the 2 competitions today, I got an email to say I had to confirm.
I did this 3 times but it's still asking me, am I doing something wrong or could it be a glitch?
I can sign in ok btw

you might need more than 1 post to stop all the one hit wonders joining just to have a chance to win something and never to be heard from again.

I signed up a month or 2 back now but haven't signed in since and when I entered the 2 competitions today, I got an email to say I had to confirm.
I did this 3 times but it's still asking me, am I doing something wrong or could it be a glitch?
I can sign in ok btw

Sorry mate, we made some changes to the site a while ago to remove a coupling of the forum to the news and guides section. I am not sure if @OccultScientist has removed users from the news and guides database yet but if you aren't in there then it won't auto confirm. You should be all good to just click the link in the email and it will confirm. I have just checked the competition entries and I can see that they have been confirmed so your entries will be entered into the draw when the comps close.

Sorry mate, we made some changes to the site a while ago to remove a coupling of the forum to the news and guides section. I am not sure if @OccultScientist has removed users from the news and guides database yet but if you aren't in there then it won't auto confirm. You should be all good to just click the link in the email and it will confirm. I have just checked the competition entries and I can see that they have been confirmed so your entries will be entered into the draw when the comps close.
@junglist , i never get an email when i have entered the competitions there, but just a message saying "you have one entry" .

I am usually signed in when i have entered on those comps so is that correct ?

@junglist , i never get an email when i have entered the competitions there, but just a message saying "you have one entry" .

I am usually signed in when i have entered on those comps so is that correct ?
Yes mate - that is what happens when the system recognises you. I have checked the database and can see your address is showing as confirmed and you have the right answers too so you are definitely in with a chance of winning on the two comps that are currently live!

Yes mate - that is what happens when the system recognises you. I have checked the database and can see your address is showing as confirmed and you have the right answers too so you are definitely in with a chance of winning on the two comps that are currently live!
Ok cheers for the confirmation and all the best .

Ok, I thought this was sorted but I tried to enter today's competition and still got this message afterwards, dunno why it's telling me that my entry is invalid but then I've got 1 entry? Hope I've uploaded the pic properly?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170216-172626.png
    Screenshot_20170216-172626.png
    176 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom