What's new

Competitions "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daves are English but so are Barrys, lovingly known as Bezzers.
Where I find myself, there are Jimmys.

Looking back at that thread I think @Shetland Sam and I might have inadvertently antagonised dave01... But yet, for some reason, he took it all out on poor @Tazz ...!
:22: ahem, one notices an out of left field assault on an innocent bystander! This was the classic coward bully response, to take out ones aggression on the one furthest afield or the one who poses the least threat. The least likely to be able to respond in person should they desire to. (Not that I would or cared really) Dave was simply doing what all cowards do and chose the one that posed the least threat. It was probably more an instinct reaction.
Poor chap! Captive of his own aggression.

Just to mutter into the ether ........ the thought did occur that @masrock might truly have been under the impression that the comps were from vendors and hadn't twigged that they are mostly from other forum members wanting to share and spread the love. If he struggled with English and didn't bother to read other posts on the forum ..... there is, I guess, the slight chance that he's genuinely mystified as to why people were pissed off .........

I did try writing that in Russian ........ but wasn't up to it, sorry - my Russian is shonky at best! ;)

Just to mutter into the ether ........ the thought did occur that @masrock might truly have been under the impression that the comps were from vendors and hadn't twigged that they are mostly from other forum members wanting to share and spread the love. If he struggled with English and didn't bother to read other posts on the forum ..... there is, I guess, the slight chance that he's genuinely mystified as to why people were pissed off .........

I did try writing that in Russian ........ but wasn't up to it, sorry - my Russian is shonky at best! ;)
That occured to me too, but this was all over by the time I got here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom