What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Competitions and giveaways

dovpo_uk

Vendor
I believe there are 3 ways to post comps etc.
1/ directly on forum
2/in the comp forum
3/ news letter

Is there a charge for posting comps

What is the criteria for posting comps

How does the news letter one work.

Also bit of a marketing question what type of exposure etc does
the poster get?

Just wanting to get a handle of the different ways etc and pros and cons

No urgent response needed just fact finding

Anyone can list a giveaway and you also make the rules. It is best to put the post in the comps, charity and giveaways section. thats about the only rules. And it's free of charge Andy. The newsletter comps are usually a company giving away something via the moderators or sometimes the forum mods , i would ask a mod for more info on the Newsletter.
One thing frowned upon is running facebook comps and inviting us to enter, a lot of folks don't do social media so it causes complaints and it is better to keep a giveaway to just the forum, ok exposure maybe less but you have the all the help Dovpo needs as far as what customers want etc. Found out Lost vape have beaten Dovpo in the first to make DNA 100c mods once available i will be buying one for sure.
Good luck on your first attempt, most giveaways are done via a list . and each number gets entered into a number randomiser online which will give a number which is the person who has that number, take a photo of the winning number or film yourself doing the draw just for clarity,

1. Mr White
2. Mrs Brown
3. Miss Hughes
4. Master Bates.

Anyone can list a giveaway and you also make the rules. It is best to put the post in the comps, charity and giveaways section. thats about the only rules. And it's free of charge Andy. The newsletter comps are usually a company giving away something via the moderators or sometimes the forum mods , i would ask a mod for more info on the Newsletter.
One thing frowned upon is running facebook comps and inviting us to enter, a lot of folks don't do social media so it causes complaints and it is better to keep a giveaway to just the forum, ok exposure maybe less but you have the all the help Dovpo needs as far as what customers want etc. Found out Lost vape have beaten Dovpo in the first to make DNA 100c mods once available i will be buying one for sure.
Good luck on your first attempt, most giveaways are done via a list . and each number gets entered into a number randomiser online which will give a number which is the person who has that number, take a photo of the winning number or film yourself doing the draw just for clarity,

1. Mr White
2. Mrs Brown
3. Miss Hughes
4. Master Bates.

Cheers for that .

It definitely won’t be back linked to Facebook Instagram and what ever else the cool kids use. My only online presence is on potv.

I’ll hit one of the mods up for further information.

Good on lost vape tbh, lets see what happens.

I know Dovpo have got things in the pipeline.

And I’m a nats willy away from getting them to sign off on a concept I’ve put to them and being a vocal member I hope you’ll get involved in.

Back
Top Bottom