What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Auto-merge posts

silk186

Achiever
Sometimes when I make a thread or a comment multiple people will reply. In other forums, I can make a reply to each post and as long as nobody posts in-between it will merge them into a single post. Has this feature been considered for POTV? I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

If you just hit on reply to each individual comment on the thread....it quotes them all and merges, allowing you to reply to each one, as a single post...dunno if that's what you mean.

Sometimes when I make a thread or a comment multiple people will reply. In other forums, I can make a reply to each post and as long as nobody posts in-between it will merge them into a single post. Has this feature been considered for POTV? I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

like this.
If you just hit on reply to each individual comment on the thread....it quotes them all and merges, allowing you to reply to each one, as a single post...dunno if that's what you mean.

:)

There is an auto-merge addon out there for the forum software but not out of the box - so all depends really if the admins want to go ahead and install something extra like this.

It is useful however from what I have seen on multiple other sites.

Back
Top Bottom