What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

App question

Cheers @tobywonkanobi - no problem mate. I have just had a recollection of the last time you went near a computer :D

@TheTartanSpartan - fancy helping test an iPhone app for us? If so chuck us your UDID! If not does anyone else with an iPhone or iPad fancy checking it out? If not then just me and City461. The people who provide the service will give us a test app that we can try for a week. Due to the way iOS works they will add three specific Apple devices that can try the app but as many Android users can try it so will definitely give you a shout @crunchynut - will be great to get a few people trying it. It should be a better experience than the current app I reckon and as long and the push notifications work the it could be a great route out of tapatalk for us.
Yeah I'll give it a whirl, where I find agian the Play Store? ?

Yeah I'll give it a whirl, where I find agian the Play Store? ?

No yet mate - just looking for one more person with an iPhone or iPad who can give me a UDID to help test it. Preferably someone who uses the app... Once I have that sorted I will give the company who make the app a shout and they will send us a test file to try on the three Apple devices and as many Android devices as we want. As soon as I have it I'll give you a shout.

If your running jailbreak on IOS you can downgrade the app to 4.2.17 and you'll get 95% of the notifications coming through

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1475768346.701228.jpg

If your running jailbreak on IOS you can downgrade the app to 4.2.17 and you'll get 95% of the notifications coming through

Hi Mate - do you fancy testing a different app? If so can you ping me over your UDID please.

Meant to say too - I can see why the iOS update was being rejected - the fecking screen shots have the Android App link in them :mad: Will try and sort tonight and submit it again...

Back
Top Bottom