What's new

App keeps logging me out on Android phone

if you use a password manager then it will need logging in every 30 minutes. been doing the same for me since i loaded dashlane. before i loaded that a few weeks back the app would stay logged in for months.
Do you think the inbuilt password manager in chrome could affect it. My username and password is probably in my browser password list.

Just today, my account gets logged out and I have to keep re logging in. Has something changed, as I could go for weeks without logging out.

In think you might have been hacked by pindar. What to do is, delete the app, reset your phone and walk round your house holding a bunch of burning sage. That should sort it.

Do you think the inbuilt password manager in chrome could affect it. My username and password is probably in my browser password list.
not sure as i dont use chrome so not sure how it works in the background.

In think you might have been hacked by pindar. What to do is, delete the app, reset your phone and walk round your house holding a bunch of burning sage. That should sort it.
I need some thistles to tie to my plums Zouzounaki whilst I sing sea shanties for it to work 100 %

Back
Top Bottom