What's new

Android App / No Notifications

Cool - have checked and can still see you have some associated with your account so they are definitely there. As for them not showing on the app I have no clue :D Just try the usual I guess, log out and log in again, clear the caches etc and fingers crossed they will pop back in again.

@junglist - all my PMs have disappeared [edit desktop old PMs are there], I had a lot of useful info in there :11:

edit - just on app
There's a new layout, thought I'd lost mine too, but I found them when I clicked the envelope icon (top right). Any help?

Cool - have checked and can still see you have some associated with your account so they are definitely there. As for them not showing on the app I have no clue :D Just try the usual I guess, log out and log in again, clear the caches etc and fingers crossed they will pop back in again.

Did a full flush and reinstall and can see them now. Phew!
Back to being able to use it now and with notifications and most permissions denied (contacts, phone status and identity, location, SD card access and unnecessary network access).
Still shows unread in Notifications even though I've read posts on desktop and don't like the way images are handled - slowly!

@cindy99 - I saw the envelope but for some reason my PM records weren't picked up but seem ok now. Must archive the important ones offline ...

Seem to have lost all my pm's too, been chatting to Smut tonight and even that's not there, logged out and back but no different, this is just through my LG G5 on Android.
Should I remove the app and reinstall?

Seem to have lost all my pm's too, been chatting to Smut tonight and even that's not there, logged out and back but no different, this is just through my LG G5 on Android.
Should I remove the app and reinstall?

Definitely worth a go mate. If no joy doing that let me know and I will double check and make sure your account is all OK.

Back
Top Bottom