What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Win! Win! Win! 20 Sets of Geekvape Griffin 25 for Free

Here is the reply I got from HG: Make of that what you will. I'm not sold

2016-03-24_15-27-30.png

I've got an explanation @blemmy , why fork out a fuck load of money for prizes when you can make names up and have them as winners. Seems legit right!

Out of curiosity has anyone won anything from ther on POTV? Begs the question.

I've won a vape aura mini kit, along with a few other apes on here. They sent it via DHL and everything :)

Pretty nice bit of kit actually, saying I'd never heard of it... I might actually get round to doing a review of some sort. I took all the pictures for it, then life got in the way :)

I won a Vaporesso Target tank. Also sent by DHL and a great little tank.

They did use the random number generator on that one.

I've won a vape aura mini kit, along with a few other apes on here. They sent it via DHL and everything :)

Pretty nice bit of kit actually, saying I'd never heard of it... I might actually get round to doing a review of some sort. I took all the pictures for it, then life got in the way :)

I won a Vaporesso Target tank. Also sent by DHL and a great little tank.

They did use the random number generator on that one.

Were they both internal type comps? Not through their website?

It's the website ones in question

Here is the reply I got from HG: Make of that what you will. I'm not sold

View attachment 83783

For me it would take more than a bug to randomly choose several of the same people again out of nearly 50,000 entries even if those people were going all out for the extra +1 a day you can get and so on.

Saves a fortune if only half the winners are legit and impossible to prove if some people do still get a prize.

@vapegrl we really appreciate your interest to all our site contests and effort to point out those repeated winners. Since we held too many contests at our site (you can check this link: http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Giveaways-Contest_l_113.html ) It really attracted many repeated participants. The gleam app system can not avoid picking same person in different contests. But we will try our best to perfect the contest app to avoid the situation of repeated winning.

However, if your point is that all the same winners are FAKE PARTICIPANTS, it really hurts our heart. All those winners are real person, and all our contest prizes are sent out to their hands. Actually, we have email conversations with the winners and shipping invoices, which are strong proof. But we won't post the record screenshot here in consideration of protecting the winners' privacy.

By the way, we just found that you were a winner of our Aspire Cleito Contest and we sent the prize to you.

We always strive to give away those prizes to return our vape friends' support. No any vendor can do so many contests so far.

Finally, thanks for all you guys support all the time. Wish you a happy Easter Day & nice weekend.

Back
Top Bottom