POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Why Choose Heaven Gifts

Discussion in 'Heaven Gifts' started by heaven gifts, Apr 13, 2015.

1. heaven gifts

heaven gifts Achiever

Heaven Gifts's philosophy is to be the best one-stop online store with best quality electronic cigarette device to our customers. Now we have reached our goal, but we will keep working on it and will be best ever! Contact us, you will know how great we are.

Largest selection of electronic cigarette
    Here gathers a rich range of start kits, atomizers, batteries , and other electronic cigarette accessories. We are also Official Distributor for genuine Aspire, Innokin, iSmoka, Joyetech, KangerTech, Smok, Vision, Heatvape, VapeOnly, Greensound.

24 hours Shipping & Fastest Shipping
    We have our own 3,000 squares warehouse for electronic cigarette only, which can ensure us of shipping out orders within 24 hours after payment (weekends and holidays excluded). Our choices of shipping include register airmail/EMS, DHL, UPS, TNT and FedEx.

Easy Payment
    Various payment methods are available, including via PayPal, moneybookers, western union and T/T. Any other methods can be added according to your suggestion.

Young & Vibrant Service Team
    We are always proud to have this young but vibrant service team,Customer Satisfaction is of utmost importance at Heaven Gifts. Our service team can solve all your problems, from products guide, payment, shipping, aftersales, guarantee.

Testimonials:

in****p (France)
    Hi everybody, I have never seen a so high quality shop, products, services, packages for shipping,fast shipping, kindness..thank's all staff of heaven gifts.

er****7 (Turkey)
    I would like to thank all HG employees for their dedicated work. Instant answers to questions or demands all the time. Very good prices, very good service. What could I want more? I have almost all the models available here. Thanks for everything Heaven Gifts!

b****ez (Australia)
    Hello from the Land Down Under I've had a great experience shopping at "Heaven Gifts" and have had no hesitations recommending it to all my friends... I have placed many orders and all have been with great response.. I will definitely be a loyal customer here for a long time to come and with prices like these I see no competition Thank-you "Heaven Gifts" and "Staff" for making my shopping experience such a great one!!

ea****or (United States)
    I just wanted to say it is a pleasure to do business with this company. They are very fast with responses and do their best to keep you informed of new products and product arrivals. Great products and great service.

Within 6 years, we have supported many stores and webshops to start and grow bigger. Meanwhile, Heaven Gifts also have been largest distributor in this field. Join Heaven Gifts, you will know it!

Best Wishes,
    Electronic Cigarette, E-Cigarette, E-Liquid | Heaven Gifts

2. Vape Club