What's new

Spring Retail Sale, All E-cig Bargain You Needed are Here

heaven gifts

Achiever
April,the last month of Spring, all lives blossom and boom to be flourishing in this season. So does Heaven Gifts. We bring all of our royal clients, supporters, and all other vapers in the community the first retail sale of the new year. Here you could get your ideal starter kit, here you may purchase vape accessories that you could not find at the rest of the market, here you buy your wanted advanced gear at fairly affordable prices. And we list a few selected items from the sale as recommended ones.

Kangertech JUPPI 75W Starter Kit Color:Black Current price:$45.4
SMOK Alien 220W TC MOD Color:Black Orange Current price:$61
GeekVape Avocado 24 RDTA New Color Edition Color:Copper Current price:$25.4
WISMEC Reuleaux RXmini 80W Single TC MOD 2100mAh Color:Silver Current price:$35.6
WISMEC Reuleaux RX300 TC Express Kit Color:Black Standard Edition Current price:$52.7
SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank 6ml Color:Black Type B Current price:$40.3
Desire Mad Dog RDTA 7ml Color:Red Current price:$32.1
UD Zephyrus V3 Subohm Tank Kit 5ml Color:Black OCC Kit Current price:$28
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank 5ml/2ml Color:Gun Metal EU Edition Current price:$31.6
Digiflavor Fuji GTA Single Coil Version 5.5ml Color:Black Current price: $28.8
UD Goblin Mini V3 RTA Atomizer 2ml Color:Black Current price:$32.3
OBS Engine Nano RTA Atomizer 5.3ml Color:Black TPD Edition Current price: $21.87

For more sale items, please find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/collection/Retail-Promotion.html

Note:

1. Above discounts are for Retail Customers.
2. Add the sale items you like into shopping cart to get final price

Enjoy Shopping at HeavenGifts.com!

All the Chinese vendors use $ and there's only Gearbest who have the correct price in £ fasttech is way out with their conversion

Add the item to cart and it discounts automatically, at least that's what it says in the OP.:)

I was being sarcastic. Even after the discount the prices are 20 to 50% more than FT and most of the stuff is cheaper in the UK.

I was being sarcastic. Even after the discount the prices are 20 to 50% more than FT and most of the stuff is cheaper in the UK.
exactly the same thing crossed my mind Ment. HG are always way more expensive than any of the other overseas vendors and the shipping prices are another stumbling block. I do wonder why they do business this way they must know what their competitors are charging. Far be it for me to say but it seems like a lot of profit

Back
Top Bottom