What's new

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Coming—Get Ready For the Biggest Ever Vape Feast

The gift code could NOT be used in conjunction with any other discount codes, so basically I could have gotten items for less without the gift code than with it. That's a prize?
At the end of the day that was supposed to be "SECRET PRIZES" from a guess the answer comp HG ran over a month ago and they pretty much bigged it up massively and a gift code was what the "SECRET PRIZES" actually ended up being, so yeh, if you want to put it like that, I am ungrateful as it was a shit prize.

Are we really gonna go there? SO it's only me who has a bitch and a moan about ANY vendor who has won something on here? Don't make me laugh. I kind of think I only seem to stand out as moaning because no one else has the audacity to actually say what others haven't got the testiclular fortitude to say. The very ones who suck up to vendors in the hopes of a freebie or two. If that makes me stand out as a moaner then so be it. If I have an issue then I air it on here if it can help get the issues sorted. What's the problem with that? Is a public forum not somehwere you can attempt to get something sorted out from a vendor who's customer service just give you bullshit excuses. I figure, air them here which gets the issues recognised and in the process, vendors get a little bad press and DO something about it.

As for winning multiple items, I can reel off at least 20 other members here who "appear" to get very lucky ALL the time, oh, and they bitch about vendors too. Does anyone have a go there, no.

People are moaning about your moaning. Now you're moaning that other people are moaning about your moaning. Now I'm here moaning about your moaning about other peoples moaning about your moaning.

Easiest thing? Less of the moaning. Nearly every post of yours I read is a complaint about a foreign vendor. If you hate them so much, then please please please just stop looking at the foreign vendors section.

It may help the old blood pressure too. [emoji12][emoji106][emoji2]

The gift code could NOT be used in conjunction with any other discount codes, so basically I could have gotten items for less without the gift code than with it. That's a prize?
At the end of the day that was supposed to be "SECRET PRIZES" from a guess the answer comp HG ran over a month ago and they pretty much bigged it up massively and a gift code was what the "SECRET PRIZES" actually ended up being, so yeh, if you want to put it like that, I am ungrateful as it was a shit prize.

Are we really gonna go there? SO it's only me who has a bitch and a moan about ANY vendor who has won something on here? Don't make me laugh. I kind of think I only seem to stand out as moaning because no one else has the audacity to actually say what others haven't got the testiclular fortitude to say. The very ones who suck up to vendors in the hopes of a freebie or two. If that makes me stand out as a moaner then so be it. If I have an issue then I air it on here if it can help get the issues sorted. What's the problem with that? Is a public forum not somehwere you can attempt to get something sorted out from a vendor who's customer service just give you bullshit excuses. I figure, air them here which gets the issues recognised and in the process, vendors get a little bad press and DO something about it.

As for winning multiple items, I can reel off at least 20 other members here who "appear" to get very lucky ALL the time, oh, and they bitch about vendors too. Does anyone have a go there, no.
So your basically saying the comps are fixed then. If thats what u think then why bother participating in them?. And with the if your face fits comment if i was joe90 i would of been pretty upset the guy must be feeling bad about winning his prize now.

Sophia, (@heaven gifts), keep the competitions coming :)

A small breakdown in communication & translation is all it is.

@vapegrl, so you won an $11 card this time.
You won a mod on another thread.
You win some, you loose some.

Just like Xmas, smiles and thankyou's go along way.

So your basically saying the comps are fixed then. If thats what u think then why bother participating in them?. And with the if your face fits comment if i was joe90 i would of been pretty upset the guy must be feeling bad about winning his prize now.
Yes, most are fixed, a basic search of the winners whose names pop up time and time and time again is easy enough to do... but SHHHHHHH don't say anything as the powers that be get offended when someone mentions underhanded too'ing and fro'ing of prizes

Let's have the list of 20....
Search for the previous winner on the comps pages, vendor give aways and manufacturer give aways and you will find your answers. The christmas give aways were the so fixed it wasn't even funny.

People are moaning about your moaning. Now you're moaning that other people are moaning about your moaning. Now I'm here moaning about your moaning about other peoples moaning about your moaning.

Easiest thing? Less of the moaning. Nearly every post of yours I read is a complaint about a foreign vendor. If you hate them so much, then please please please just stop looking at the foreign vendors section.

It may help the old blood pressure too. [emoji12][emoji106][emoji2]

And mods are supposed to be impartial, ok!

SO you will all be very pleased that I am leaving you guys to suck each others dicks. Anyone who appears to rock the boat is a spoilt teenager, fuck off.

How many people around here sing the praises of vendors when basically all they are out for is "something for free", how fucking obvious but no one else bats an eye to that.

Yes, most are fixed, a basic search of the winners whose names pop up time and time and time again is easy enough to do... but SHHHHHHH don't say anything as the powers that be get offended when someone mentions underhanded too'ing and fro'ing of prizes

Search for the previous winner on the comps pages, vendor give aways and manufacturer give aways and you will find your answers. The christmas give aways were the so fixed it wasn't even funny.

SO you will all be very pleased that I am leaving you guys to suck each others dicks. Anyone who appears to rock the boat is a spoilt teenager, fuck off.

How many people around here sing the praises of vendors when basically all they are out for is "something for free", how fucking obvious but no one else bats an eye to that.
Aye but arent most of there comps done through the points system i.e post to facebook share on twitter sort of deal more folk u get on board the more entrys. These sort of comps are flawed and people will win multiple times. Ive seen a few folk win there comps on here like joe90 has just won a nautilus mini.

I think u should just steer clear of there comps and stop comunicating with them theres plenty of other comps and giveaways on here u can take part in

FB_IMG_1459709510121.jpeg

I kept racking my brain to try to find a semi intelligent response to all this drivel, but having watched you bitch and moan at almost everything since I've been on the forum and now to be downright abusive the best I could come up with is rather short compared to the kind of thing I was aiming for.

Now as you're allegedly a female,(can't say lady because you really don't fit that criteria at all), I'll tone it down a bit.

I think it best for all concerned, especially the rest of the forum, if you'd kindly just fuck off. You're possibly the most immature little shit that's ever (dis)graced the pages of this place we all enjoy so much. You're obviously a well balanced individual with chips on both shoulders- that doesn't wash here.
So as nobody seems to agree with you, or like you, and you've shown what a real little prick you can be you may as well just get going huh?

Good luck in life. I rather think you'll need it.

And yes. We're very pleased about you fucking off. Thankyou for the one and only good thing you've done for this forum.

Back
Top Bottom