Vape Club
What's new

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Coming—Get Ready For the Biggest Ever Vape Feast

heaven gifts

Achiever
Vape fellows, eyes on Heaven Gifts!! We cannot keep calm to tell you that now we are counting down 6 days to the date of our 8th Anniversary Celebration.

5786f2da3a6de756be56a8d741b01e2f.jpg

8 years, is not a small number for vape history. 8 years, we have been focusing on electronic cigarette dealership. 8 years, we have been through ups and downs with our dear customers, clients, partners, manufacturers. 8 years, for us, it is a well conclusion of what goes right and wrong with customers, clients, and the vape community. 8 years, it inspires us to open a new vape chapter, to march forward to a further level of vape dealership.

As for our upcoming 8th Anniversary Celebration, we’d like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation, gratitude to our customers, clients and usher our new customers, clients. At that time, we would have huge discounts for all customers, massive contests for all vapers in the community.

Many of you might start to wonder how much the discounts gonna be, how many prizes we gonna give away. Right on, as we are counting down 6 days, we would like you to comment below to guess. We will pick 1 lucky participants whose guesses are the closest to either of our answers and send secret gifts to them before the beginning of our official Anniversary Celebration.

A small hint for the guessing competition: the Celebration could be one of the biggest vape feast in this year.

Elux
I'm going to guess 80% and 80 prizes.

Congrats btw, I have literally no idea what my old log in details would be but I was ordering ego batteries from you 8 years ago <3

Last edited:
Vape Green
Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom