What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Geekvape Griffin RTA Top Airflow Set, US$8.2

@jacquesy90 are you sure it is coming down the chimney and hitting coils, there is a thread on fasttech and they seem to think not:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/2028319/geekvape-going-to-release-top-airflow-set-option

I video review i watched said it was the same concept as the herakles plus, down the sides of the chimney hits the coils then back up, kind of hard to explain lol

Think it was Mike Vapes video on youtube, check it out. Il have a look at that thread cheers :)

EDIT: totally sorry had a blonde moment and got confused with the Gemini RTA fuck sake, i take everything back haha.

I video review i watched said it was the same concept as the herakles plus, down the sides of the chimney hits the coils then back up, kind of hard to explain lol

Think it was Mike Vapes video on youtube, check it out. Il have a look at that thread cheers :)

EDIT: totally sorry had a blonde moment and got confused with the Gemini RTA fuck sake, i take everything back haha.

No worries so to be clear, are you saying you don't know if this will push more air to coils? I've messaged GV to ask as well.

No worries so to be clear, are you saying you don't know if this will push more air to coils? I've messaged GV to ask as well.

Yes mate i am unsure, from that FT thread and looking at more pictures it looks like it might be the shite top airflow.

Sorry again bud.

Back
Top Bottom