What's new

Geekvape Avocado 24—A Genesis & Velocity Hybrid RDTA tank

heaven gifts

Achiever
When it comes to cloud chasing, what reminds us is a RDA tank/ dripper. However, vapers' pursuing now seems to be more reasonable, more and more people choose a good flavor instead of puffing huge vapor.

How can we get the purest flavor? To have your coil soaked in the e-liquid all day obviously is not a good policy, Geekvape has the point to come true, separates the coil and e-juice in its latest Avocado 24 RDTA tank.

In the mean time, Geekvape adopts the velocity deck to make the coil builds much easier to deliver. For single coilers, there is a ceramic block for them to choose. 5ml e-juice capacity is ready for your heavy needs on vaping.

e20e49951ddbaf577266abc1781effeb.jpg

Features:
5ml capacity with 24mm diameter
Easy to build with genesis structure and big velocity style deck
Perfect flavor experience
Available for single or dual coil
Easy to fill
Drip tip replaceable
PEEK insulator

To know more about Avocado 24 RDTA from Geekvape, please check here
http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Avocado-24-RTA-Silver.html

Don't forget to use our 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" for a better price.

Once again no fucking price in the post, why?!

Also you have the black one in the images yet you don't sell it, you ............

Once again no fucking price in the post, why?!

Also you have the black one in the images yet you don't sell it, you ............

Wow.....that's a bit of a hostile post.

The price is on their website. You only have to click the link and actually they have the black one on pre order. I went to the effort to get the link for you.

http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Avocado-24-RTA-Black.html

PS. It's £26.41. I even converted it from dollars to pounds for you.

Wow.....that's a bit of a hostile post.

The price is on their website. You only have to click the link and actually they have the black one on pre order. I went to the effort to get the link for you.

http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Avocado-24-RTA-Black.html

PS. It's £26.41. I even converted it from dollars to pounds for you.

Why's it horrible? They should put the price in the post, or is that too much to ask of these poor unfortunate retailers?

Also these guys have a habit of advertising stuff that's either not available or they cannot ship to the UK so they can jog on!

You trolling or what?

Anyway I'll bite
1. It's not the only time they have done it
2. What about those with limited or slow Internet on their phones or tablets etc

Personally I think vendors should have to put prices like we do in our classes, both RRP and asking price, or @Rob will get his rule book out!

You trolling or what?

Anyway I'll bite
1. It's not the only time they have done it
2. What about those with limited or slow Internet on their phones or tablets etc

Personally I think vendors should have to put prices like we do in our classes, both RRP and asking price, or @Rob will get his rule book out!

I'm not trolling buddy. I just happened to stumble across this thread and found your post insulting to a POTV vendor. They aren't breaking any rules. I actually found their post well thought out and informative.

Back
Top Bottom