Innokin
What's new

Capella chocote fudge brownie, and vanilla custard, oh my god!!!

I got some Custard from Capella there the other day and have my first bottle steeping right now, but got to wait as I only made it last night.:drool:

Smoore
Could you give me a clue where you got your capella concentrates from ? The one's I received from LF were as weak as normal Juice !!

i tried Vanilla from LF once and even at 30% plus i couldn't even taste it.

the Capella stuff is the way to go

i tried Vanilla from LF once and even at 30% plus i couldn't even taste it.

the Capella stuff is the way to go

The Capella so called Vanilla concentrate I obtained from LF, not again, they must dilute that stuff !! :)

Vape Green
There are quite a few good vanilla concentrates around. I have been planning a group test for some time. The best fall into 2 distinct camps - 'polished' ready to go vapes - within that group I would include Capella French Vanilla and the whole range of Tino D Milano Vanillas. The other distinct group are 'mixers' vanillas - that bring to the party just vanilla and need additives if you want to work them up into a vape alone. In between there are lots of 'also rans' and the VFM proposition varies hugely. I was going to do this over Christmas, but, 'the best laid schemes of mice and men'.... etc.

They are seeping, although the Choc F B is really just what it should be after a few days. Got some other Capella concentrates waiting, and man do they smell good. Patience is a virtue, which, among many others, I don't have :P

Innokin
Mixed some Capella's Chocolate Fudge Brownie on the 20th of April - let it steep fa a week and vaped some - and t'was a bit too much fa me at about 12%
Just tried it again (so a month's steepage) and is really nice - not an ADV for me (makes me hungry ;) ) but a good vape nonetheless! :D

capella fudge is good-but if you like that try choc doughnut!!!!!- even better... also mix cap. vanilla custard with french vanillia--awesome .. try this...

Perpetua’s Vanilla Custard (PVC)
To make (aprox) 10ml:- Add 3.0ml of Capella Vanilla Custard, 0.5ml of French Vanilla, 2 drops of sweetener, to 6.5ml of your preferred VG/PG/Nic mix
add vanilla ice cream if you can get it- it's even better
:diy:

Last edited:
AcmeFog
The Capella so called Vanilla concentrate I obtained from LF, not again, they must dilute that stuff !! :)
I got my first custard from LL, great,rich creamy flavour, then got some from LF thought my taste buds had gone up the swanny, it was weak,not the same at all, so I went off it. I will get some more now I have read your post but from LL, thanks

I received some Capella Vanilla custard today just waiting for some Dulche Leche and EM so I can have ago at making the popular vc everyone seems to love

Elux
I received some Capella Vanilla custard today just waiting for some Dulche Leche and EM so I can have ago at making the popular vc everyone seems to love
wow post when you have made it and the recipe,please that sounds lush

Back
Top Bottom