Vape Club
What's new

Potv vapefest photo thread 2015

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I posted a pic of the winner :P there was glass bottle 1 of each e-liquid (including blue murder) and an X-Pure RDA

Will blue murder be getting a general release,? Kept meaning to pick up a bottle but as I was sat next to Raguri I just ended up using his for most of the day and completely forgot to buy any for myself

AcmeFog
037_zpsusoecbrx.jpg

Vape Club
Will blue murder be getting a general release,? Kept meaning to pick up a bottle but as I was sat next to Raguri I just ended up using his for most of the day and completely forgot to buy any for myself

Hmph.
Could be worse, some Scottish bugger ran off with it causing me to buy another 30ml. I caught up with him, and he hadn't even realised. That's what happens when you vape the same as everyone else hahaha.

Hmph.
Could be worse, some Scottish bugger ran off with it causing me to buy another 30ml. I caught up with him, and he hadn't even realised. That's what happens when you vape the same as everyone else hahaha.

Yeah, but it turned the poor buggers beard green - That or the woman he was with the night before had a really nasty infection...:D

Vape Green
I want the blooming chest [emoji7]

It was either ebay or etsy :P Used to be my dice box for D&D, now I have two awesome cube chests for that :P

Will blue murder be getting a general release,? Kept meaning to pick up a bottle but as I was sat next to @Raguri I just ended up using his for most of the day and completely forgot to buy any for myself
VF only sorry bud! It will likely get given away in competitions here and there and I'm undecided yet as to include it in wholesale to shops, would probably have to re-do the art for it to avoid...issue :P

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom