Vape Superstore
What's new

Change

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Vape Club
I'm not convinced, why the cotton top build ? Looks like it doesn't bring anything to the table that we can't aready get from a quality dripper, with the exception of a tank under it, but vapewise i don't see the advantage. :S

Looking at Le Magister from Vaponaute i didn't want that for the same reasons but given the choice out of this ^ & Le Magister i'd go for Le Magister.

Last edited:
In one of the videos, the French one I think, the guy pounds it to prove he can't get a dry hit. I like the look and the dripper on a tank thing going on. Works for me.

AcmeFog
I'd go for Le Magister.

Hmm. Not so sure just yet. Not so sure. Just yet. Hmmmmm.... It is a dripper on a tank though.
I am going to have to spend some more time with it before drawing any firm conclusions...

Last edited:
Hmm. Not so sure just yet. Not so sure. Just yet. Hmmmmm.... It is a dripper on a tank though.
I am going to have to spend some more time with it before drawing any firm conclusions...

Have you done the cotton wrap-around the top build, single coil ? That's the one they're championing.

Premier Ecigs
In one of the videos, the French one I think, the guy pounds it to prove he can't get a dry hit. I like the look and the dripper on a tank thing going on. Works for me.

They always seem to do that though, the dry hit demo & it doesn't always transpose over into real life hard vaping (with mesh at least). With cotton i'm not surprized if it stays wet, it's gonna keep pulling liquid up even on that build with multi mesh wicks up to the bed.
Bottom line, will it deliver a good vape & if so do you (anyone) like it ? There's the crux. I prefered the look of that Petar K thing recently, other thread not too far down... Dunno , just input that's all but i don't see a revelation here. Perhaps i'm wrong... :6: What was the price anyway ?, that's always a measure.

Have you done the cotton wrap-around the top build, single coil ? That's the one they're championing.

Yes, I've done exactly that. Vapes nicely, very nicely in fact. 32 gauge single spaced coil, 0.8 ohms, wicked exactly like in the video, On The Storm tastes great. Had my doubts about the wicking but it works just fine. Doesn't leak either, as advertised and as demonstrated in the Geek 'n' Vapes [?] video. I will of course have to try other builds and see how it goes...

It has other issues. Grip strength and lubrication? You'll be needing plenty of both... A history of enthusiastic sexual experimentation and a love of rubber strapping may well stand you in good stead should you buy this RDA...

Vape Green
They always seem to do that though, the dry hit demo & it doesn't always transpose over into real life hard vaping (with mesh at least). With cotton i'm not surprized if it stays wet, it's gonna keep pulling liquid up even on that build with multi mesh wicks up to the bed.
Bottom line, will it deliver a good vape & if so do you (anyone) like it ? There's the crux. I prefered the look of that Petar K thing recently, other thread not too far down... Dunno , just input that's all but i don't see a revelation here. Perhaps i'm wrong... :6: What was the price anyway ?, that's always a measure.

I'm easily pleased. If it works I'll be happy, if not then I'll be happy slating it.

£100 delivered

Yes, I've done exactly that. Vapes nicely, very nicely in fact. 32 gauge single spaced coil, 0.8 ohms, wicked exactly like in the video, On The Storm tastes great. Had my doubts about the wicking but it works just fine. Doesn't leak either, as advertised and as demonstrated in the Geek 'n' Vapes [?] video. I will of course have to try other builds and see how it goes...

It has other issues. Grip strength and lubrication? You'll be needing plenty of both... A history of enthusiastic sexual experimentation and a love of rubber strapping may well stand you in good stead should you buy this RDA...

Heard one bloke say he put the atty in the freezer to get the top cap off first time, then it's just a case of lubing up. Wasn't it that one that comes with a pair of blue o rings for a tight fit & a spare pair of black o rings for a less tight fit ?
Very nice anyway, i like the whole ss look.

E-liquids.com
Heard one bloke say he put the atty in the freezer to get the top cap off first time, then it's just a case of lubing up. Wasn't it that one that comes with a pair of blue o rings for a tight fit & a spare pair of black o rings for a less tight fit ?
Very nice anyway, i like the whole ss look.

Ha yes. Ten minutes can seem a long time when all you're trying to do is get an atty apart. A friend of mine wasn't so lucky though and is still having problems a day later ;) 2 sets of the trendy coloured o-rings btw, both useless, extra skinny black thrown in as hasty afterthought, just in the packaging, not in the Magister tin itself. Also has an unscrewing 510 assembly, which could prove problematic.

I shall watch those Steampipes vids later since they've also turned up as suggestions on my YouTube wotsit now. I dunno, watch one foreign review and...

Back
Top Bottom