Vape Club
What's new

Le Petit Gros

Got my clone the other day and must admit, that I absolutely love this mod and I used it for the first time at work today with my Erlprinz and it looks superb and performs very well with the 1.1ohm build, well worth investing in, for a great looking and excellently performing stealth mod.

Which one did you get ? Just ordered the £8.25 version .the first one they had .due to CNY I should get it about Easter time lol.a kayfun bellcap fell in the basket too.a shiney bellend to pop out of the foreskin lol.

Vape Club
Which one did you get ? Just ordered the £8.25 version .the first one they had .due to CNY I should get it about Easter time lol.a kayfun bellcap fell in the basket too.a shiney bellend to pop out of the foreskin lol.

The same one mate, you'll love it and the quality is spot on, one of my best FT purchases and I've made a few. Just screw the brass connector onto the atty, then onto the mod and you're off, connects to my Efest flat tops no problem.

Let me know what you think of it will you, in case I really am full of sh1t.

The same one mate, you'll love it and the quality is spot on, one of my best FT purchases and I've made a few. Just screw the brass connector onto the atty, then onto the mod and you're off, connects to my Efest flat tops no problem.

Wanted one for 2 reasons .I think it will look spiffing with the kayfun lite in a shiney bell cap . and amazingly small with the derringer .wish I'd ordered a bit sooner .all in stock but won't be processed til the 26 the ffs

AcmeFog
I've just found out it hybrids with the Aqua, but only with some of my 18350s.

2015-02-13 20.24.40.jpg

My new stealth option.

Last edited:
I love the lpg, its a really nice weight and feels comfortable in the hand. More so than the 4nine in 18350.

Premier Ecigs
Wanted one for 2 reasons .I think it will look spiffing with the kayfun lite in a shiney bell cap . and amazingly small with the derringer .wish I'd ordered a bit sooner .all in stock but won't be processed til the 26 the ffs

I don't know why, it states "ships next day" on the site mate.

Glad you mentioned efest flat tops .I got 4 purple efests in rotation .glad they work .was wondering if it needed nipple tops .gladly mine will work fine

Vape Green
Just because it looks so good and it is an lpg thread after all

Attachments

• IMG_2270.JPG
    IMG_2270.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 40
E-liquids.com
Sadly this
Scheduled Ship Date: 2/26/2015

In the current order page

A lot of the time it actually ships a lot earlier mate, or at least that's happened to me a few times, fingers crossed chap.

Back
Top Bottom