Vape Superstore
What's new

Yihi's Temperature Control Chip - SX350J

I'd heard that they'd fixed the issues in the most recent batch but it's yet to be proven.

We'll see I guess.

I sent some bad chips back to evolv and the ones they sent back were faulty too.

E-liquids.com
Is it the V3 chips you've been sending back?

No idea, got them back from evolv just before xmas and the ones I got back had faulty screens too.

Just going to wait for the yihi chip as they have yet to disappoint. All the yihi chips Ive tried have been very robust and the feature rich yihi chips are software up-gradable so you don't have to yank out the chip and send it back for software bugs, yihi just release software updates that fixes the bugs.

AcmeFog
No idea, got them back from evolv just before xmas and the ones I got back had faulty screens too.

Just going to wait for the yihi chip as they have yet to disappoint. All the yihi chips Ive tried have been very robust and the feature rich yihi chips are software up-gradable so you don't have to yank out the chip and send it back for software bugs, yihi just release software updates that fixes the bugs.

I have to say I'm preferring the chip in my IPV Mini as opposed to a DNA30. I really want an SX Mini, that chip looks even better.

I have to say I'm preferring the chip in my IPV Mini as opposed to a DNA30. I really want an SX Mini, that chip looks even better.

I think overall the dna30 is a good chip (best chip evolv have made) just not the best in that price range.

Smoore
I think overall the dna30 is a good chip (best chip evolv have made) just not the best in that price range.

I agree. They could have done a lot more with that chip if they'd wanted to. Then again, I'm not sure what else was out at the same time the DNA30 to compare.

I agree. They could have done a lot more with that chip if they'd wanted to. Then again, I'm not sure what else was out at the same time the DNA30 to compare.

SX350 30-60watt cost the same as the DNA30, you got a lot more robust and feature rich chip for your money. Reverse battery protection, battery sag meter, up-gradable software (SX350 started out as a 30watt chip and you could upgrade it to 60watts by downloading the latest software), auto tilt display, wattage memory banks, gravity controlled wattage adjustment, menu system is very easy to use, bypass mode & bigger display.

Vape Green
SX350 30-60watt cost the same as the DNA30, you got a lot more robust and feature rich chip for your money. Reverse battery protection, battery sag meter, up-gradable software (SX350 started out as a 30watt chip and you could upgrade it to 60watts by downloading the latest software), auto tilt display, wattage memory banks, gravity controlled wattage adjustment, menu system is very easy to use, bypass mode & bigger display.

I have to say I love the battery sag meter and the memory banks features. So handy to have.

Did you ever try the fix they came up with .... silcone applied to the screen ribbon contacts ?
Just curious because I have a DNA40 here that I dont know what to do with :(

Innokin
Did you ever try the fix they came up with .... silcone applied to the screen ribbon contacts ?
Just curious because I have a DNA40 here that I dont know what to do with :(

Never got any chips that had the ribbon fault, only had chips with the screen lock up when in temp mode. Send your chip back to evolv and have them send you a new one, or better yet get them to send you a new chip and then sell it ;)

Back
Top Bottom