Innokin
What's new

Porous Ceraminc Wicks for your Genesis Atomisers

Royal Flush Vape
What you need is one of those hole cutter bits they use for taking samples of rocks and minerals where they end up with a cylinder

Know what I mean guv?

Vape Green
What sort of Diameters do these come in @ZT as you are a bit of a salty man ;)

OK .. firstly .. I dont know!

Its been a long time since I used an air stone .. them normally being something more in the line of the fresh water tropical keeper (save for mixing salt water in some cases)

Second .. Im not sure Id use one ... I would want to know what its made from .. and that it is properly impervious

Thirdly .. I didnt realise he was making them himself .. I thought someone had at long last invented and marketed something of real use to the geny head.

Genesis really REALLY rocks .. but only on occasion .. for every 4 or five coils I try .. one will work .. granted .. when it does its AWESOME .. but is it worth the waste of juice and swearing that ensues from a lets build a coil session for me ? no.

a real ceramic wick would to me make genesis the only choice ... until then, ill continue to use genesis occasionally .. when I can be arsed to try wrapping a heating element round something conductive in the vague hop I really have got enough crap all over it to make it stop conducting

Vape Superstore
Composition is very similar to pumice stone. Maybe that is another option.
Seems to contain quite a bit of glue or some kind of resin though so not sure if it's a great idea.
They come in all shapes and sizes and usually have a central hole / connector so actual usable area is smaller.

+1 on the glue/resin...that's worrying

AcmeFog
Porous wick could possibly be made from (using fish keeping as an idea base) ceramic (the same used for ceramic b rings?) or maybe cintered glass? (Again bio media) surely someone could manufacture something porous and non conductive?

Vape Club
Porous wick could possibly be made from (using fish keeping as an idea base) ceramic (the same used for ceramic b rings?) or maybe cintered glass? (Again bio media) surely someone could manufacture something porous and non conductive?

My wallet is porous. It is also non conductive. Maybe someone could make wicks out of vapers wallets?

Back
Top Bottom