Vape Club
What's new

Updates to premises move

Lol, I grew up on a far worse Estate. That said, we are in a heavily secured enterprise centre so it's not all that bad. I'm not even advertising that a shop is there really so only customers in the know, know, you know.
I'm London born, Kilburn to be precise not exactly a friendly area. I was just yanking on a few chains, it wouldn't have stopped me visiting [emoji2]
There is crime in all areas of sheffield these days. There is a lot worse than Parsons cross nowadays. I will be up sometime next week leigh

E-liquids.com
I'm London born, Kilburn to be precise not exactly a friendly area. I was just yanking on a few chains, it wouldn't have stopped me visiting [emoji2]

Your still very welcome but you'll have to get past the armed guards, electrified fence and full cavity search at reception :)

Ooh, my son will be going to Uni in Sheffield next year ( all being well). Looks like you may be getting a loopy visit :D

Vape Green
Your still very welcome but you'll have to get past the armed guards, electrified fence and full cavity search at reception :)
You better have guards that don't mind losing their hands if they insist on cavity searches

Smoore
Partition wall done and wallpapered. I'm cream crackers now though, having had a long day working and after hours to do more finishing.

I'll trim it up tomorrow when it's dry and set to work hanging the strip curtain to finalise the divide between shop space and clean room area.

20141120_192630.jpg20141120_201008.jpg

Attachments

• 20141120_201008.jpg
    20141120_201008.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20141120_192630.jpg
    20141120_192630.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 59
AcmeFog
Innokin
Back
Top Bottom