Innokin
What's new

The 15th London and South East meet Sat 25th October.

Seniorphil

Initiate
The 15th London and South East Vape Meet

Sponsored by ukecigstore.com

Saturday 25th October 2014 4:30pm until closing time(midnight-ish)

The Orangery(First Floor Room)
The Prince of Wales Feathers
8 Warren Street
W1T 5LD

We are vapers with a common interest, that would like to meet
and share these interests, we welcome other forums and e-cig users, we
enjoy putting the faces to forum names, learning and helping each other
with our hobby and also invite vendors to showcase their goods and let
us know the new things happening in the vaping community.

Hello all, this is the 15th London and South East Vapers Meet. We have moved venue to a pub we used last November as the previous pubs minimum bar spend was unachievable. However the format is still the same and for those that don't know the pub I am sure you'll find it as welcoming as ever.

You will find the Prince of Wales Feathers opposite Warren Street tube station(Northern and Victoria Line)- when you come out of the station look towards McDonalds, then turn to your right and you cant miss it. It is also a short walk from Euston Square and Great Portland Street.

We have exclusive use of the first floor "Orangery"
114_theprinceofwalesfeathers_pubhero_01.jpg

I am afraid the pub chain has a no vaping policy downstairs in the bar, so please refrain from vaping there. We have to use the ground floor bar for drinks and the toilets are upstairs on the second floor. We also have no minimum spend for this pub.

Please post below and I will add your name to the list

1. seniorphil
2. vapingbad
3. Pheonixflame(Julie)
4. Mart166
5. Trudy
6. Steve Daltrey
7. Gingi
8. Remnant
9. Smallos Paulos
10. Bubbleglass
11. philmepowers
12. Lairey
13. Jessica
14. Pipebomb Jon
15. Markse
16. Daniel+Friend
17. Reggy666
18. Ervi
19. Phily50
20. Elfish
21. Madpiano
22. Anita
23. Mrsmac
24. Spinster+2
25. Marc(ezecig)
26. Beejnet
27. Unclegromit
28. Niamh
29. Altaz
30. Giles
31. Sandra
32. Blakey(hopefully)
Please bookmark this thread as any updates will be posted here.
iI look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
Vape Green
Evening guys! Not a 100% yet but am very interested in this event! Am from NW London. How do I join? Do I just turn up?

Thanks in advance for any info!
Hi,
You can just come along, but we put a list together to gauge numbers and to let long term members know who is coming to catch up with each other.
There is always a real mix of long term vapers and newbies. It's a great place to get advice, or to view kit.
if you post here when you know if your coming, if you won't know until the last minute then just come along. you'll be made more than welcome.

Phil

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hi peeps, bit of a noobie to this forum and to what I call 'hardcore' vaping (anything upwards of and ego+clearo) in general. I wish to learn though and would like to meet a few of you like minded fellows if I may.

Hi peeps, bit of a noobie to this forum and to what I call 'hardcore' vaping (anything upwards of and ego+clearo) in general. I wish to learn though and would like to meet a few of you like minded fellows if I may.
Hi,
If you'd like to come along on the 25th you'd be more than welcome. We have people who've been vaping 5+ years and complete newbies, all are welcome. There is always lots of people to answer questions, coil building demos, and people giving away unwanted kit/juice. We have exclusive use of the first floor room, so grab a drink and come and meet us.

Phil.

AcmeFog
Hi,
If you'd like to come along on the 25th you'd be more than welcome. We have people who've been vaping 5+ years and complete newbies, all are welcome. There is always lots of people to answer questions, coil building demos, and people giving away unwanted kit/juice. We have exclusive use of the first floor room, so grab a drink and come and meet us.

Phil.

Thanks a lot for the response Phil. I will see you all there!

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom