Vape Club
What's new

Any Snuff users?

SimonUK

Initiate
I have to say, even though I very rarely smoke any tobacco now (The occasional Cigar, or 1 bowl in a pipe)

I do still fairly regularly enjoy some Snuff though, mainly menthols.

Anyone else a Snuff fan?

Elux
Yes me, I snuff, snus and vape. I'm mainly a Toque snuff user with their Quit or SP Extra as my favourites for the nicotine hit :)

Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna snort a nose full now!

I have to say, even though I very rarely smoke any tobacco now (The occasional Cigar, or 1 bowl in a pipe)

I do still fairly regularly enjoy some Snuff though, mainly menthols.

Anyone else a Snuff fan?

Not me mate but you might be able to tag any users that still do from this section.

Vape Green
Yes me, I snuff, snus and vape. I'm mainly a Toque snuff user with their Quit or SP Extra as my favourites for the nicotine hit :)

Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna snort a nose full now!

Huzzah!

I've never really got into Snus, maybe I've never tried something that i get on with.

I never really used any Toque stuff, i'm mainly a Wilson Sharrow guy. Their super Menthol and Lemon Grove are incredible!

SimonUK - If you want some fresh mint portion snus to try, drop me a line and I'll get a few in the post. :D

Royal Flush Vape
I used to when I smoked a pipe many years ago and it's pretty common amongst pipe smokers. I used to stuff it up my nostrils and sprinkle it on the burning tobacco. Coarse ground French Carrotte was my favourite but I couldn't get on with fine ground.

But if you're taking snuff you're still getting all the tar and gunge into your body. It's absorbed through walls of the nasal passages in much the same way as it's absorbed through the walls of the lungs. So really changing from smoking to snuff has no real benefit at all other than you can do it where smoking is prohibited.

But if you're taking snuff you're still getting all the tar and gunge into your body. It's absorbed through walls of the nasal passages in much the same way as it's absorbed through the walls of the lungs. So really changing from smoking to snuff has no real benefit at all other than you can do it where smoking is prohibited.

Where did you hear this? Tar is a by-product of combustion, and there isn't one single recorded death from nasal snuff in the hundreds of years it's been used. It's probably the safest way to use tobacco.

AcmeFog
Where did you hear this? Tar is a by-product of combustion, and there isn't one single recorded death from nasal snuff in the hundreds of years it's been used. It's probably the safest way to use tobacco.

c.f. nasal cancer and throat cancer amongst snuff takers. Snuff is ground tobacco and if tobacco is bad so is snuff.

c.f. nasal cancer and throat cancer amongst snuff takers.

Can you provide some evidence to back these claims up?

Snuff is ground tobacco and if tobacco is bad so is snuff.

Tobacco is only really harmful when burnt and inhaled into the lungs, unless you can provide evidence to the contrary of course.

Vape Superstore
I have a couple of tins of Mc Chrystals snuff that I used to use when I had a cold which was recommended to me by some old guy when I worked in Rotherham, loads of the old guys up there used to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom