Vape Superstore
What's new

Hawkshead Raffle List / misc info

I have to go shopping for food for me to take & for the house/cat sitters as soon as my batteries have finished charging. Clothes etc. not packed. Beer not bought. Coils not built. Sooo tired. I blame JustDave for making me go out on the piss last night & nikki from mars & xXFRAGGEDXx for me not getting home 'til about 3am.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
ha ha hope all gets sorted and you have a great time always the sign of a messy night when u end up in the turf or even worse bar shnappes

Congratulations to all the winners - which is basically ZT, Hazza & Nanooneelsecanwinexceptme.

And well done to all those who worked to put it on :)

Vape Green
Very, very happy to have won the manabush and Col. Boom's juice range.

Less happy to win back one the kfl clones that I'd donated:p

How much did we raise for Macmillan @MissPepper ?

Very, very happy to have won the manabush and Col. Boom's juice range.

How much did we raise for Macmillan @MissPepper ?

MissPepper will be along soon to give the official total but I think it was £213

Sent from my iPad using buttons & stuff...

Vape Club
Huge thanks to the organisers for an absolutely awesome weekend.

Congratulations to the winners,& the Ape that won the top prize had better learn the art of invisibility :P

Huge thanks to the organisers for an absolutely awesome weekend.

Congratulations to the winners,& the Ape that won the top prize had better learn the art of invisibility :P

He had as im after it! XD
Miss Pepper wouldn't take a private bid :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

AcmeFog
Had a great time - thanks to all, especially BigAndy, Tubbyengineer & Miss Pepper for all their hard work - and to Mawsley for arriving at the "Free To A Good Home" table at just the right time to introduce me to something very pretty! (and for becoming father-in-law to my boy, Dylan).

I was fortunate enough to win a couple of great prizes.

Very happy to be a Kayfun fan sitting next to the man who won his Kayfun back :D Thanks simonsays

Had a blast with the juice challenge (watching others, not doing myself) and very happy no-one vomited.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom