Vape Superstore
What's new

Best Coil for Clouds

bbf90b

Postman
What is it?? I want to hear/see the coils that you all have found puts out the most vapor. [:

Sent from my Prism II using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The Electronic Cigarette Company
so far...
0.6mm Kanthal 8wraps around 2.5mm drillbit dual coil 0.2 Ohms

Last edited:
That is similar to what I have in now. 2 26g 7 or 8 wrap parallels.. But something is wrong with them. They take too long to heat up..

AcmeFog
I use 3x0.5mm in parallel round a 4mm drill, which allows me to then thread 4mm voodoo wool through. Think it's 4 wraps gives 0.14 ohms and powered via a 4000 mah lipo pack, heats quickly and chucks clouds.

posted from a DIY juice cloud

Dual coil with twisted 28 gauge in parallel with 0.8 ribbon wire @ 0.16 ohm. Super build.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Vape Club
That is similar to what I have in now. 2 26g 7 or 8 wrap parallels.. But something is wrong with them. They take too long to heat up..

more, thicker wire will take longer to heat up, you have to prime them up to temp using a standard mech mod... starts pondering about a 100-200W box mod...

I'm quite liking flattened twisted .6 running duals, coming out to 0.14 and it's seriously chucking the clouds. The flattened twister wire looks like this and is piss easy to do

LJE08Ap.jpg

The theory behind it is that the grooves will hold extra juice allowing even more to be vaped off, my favourite coils to date, so much I've twisted .4 and flattened that too, running a single coil 6 wraps around 2mm driver comes out to 0.13 and it's crazy at chucking for a single coil

Vape Green
Dual coil with twisted 28 gauge in parallel with 0.8 ribbon wire @ 0.16 ohm. Super build.

Yeah, I saw that post haha the coil looks a bit strange, but if it works how can I judge?? XD

I'm quite liking flattened twisted .6 running duals, coming out to 0.14 and it's seriously chucking the clouds. The flattened twister wire looks like this and is piss easy to do

LJE08Ap.jpg

The theory behind it is that the grooves will hold extra juice allowing even more to be vaped off, my favourite coils to date, so much I've twisted .4 and flattened that too, running a single coil 6 wraps around 2mm driver comes out to 0.13 and it's crazy at chucking for a single coil

Care to fill me in on how to do it, looks superb

Premier Ecigs

LJE08Ap.jpg

Ok, so a few questions before I try this myself:
Is that 1 or 2 pieces of wire you twisted??
And you said make 2 of the coils, correct?? Just want to make sure.
And also, did you have any problems installing this coil?? My plume veil has decent sized post holes, but they arent wonderful. Do you think it would fit??

Back
Top Bottom