Vape Superstore
What's new

Having some infuriating wicking problems with cotton, making me not want to vape...

Yeah the space pirate is amazingly flavourful and I'm not quite sure what the pre made Super Space Pirate it but I'd hazard a guess that your mix is more concentrated. Have you tried your mix in another RDA with a different coil to see if that helps.

Also it looks as though the contact of cotton to coil on the right hand side looks a little weak. Have you tried firing whilst taking a look at the coil as it may be getting too hot and slightly burning the juice. I've had this happen and while it doesn't taste burnt it really does mute the flavour heavily for some reason.

Hopefully you've spotted the problem, it sounds like you have.

Elux
I hope so mate there's nothing as annoying as spending ages making as pretty a build as yours only to get sup par results. I'm certainly no vape guru by any stretch of the imagination, quite the opposite actually I learn more from here than I help but that's the only thing I can think of.

Hope you get it sorted :)

do you get good flavour from this juice in other rdas/tanks?

I have read that having a too-high flavour % can mute flavours, I guess its a sort of sensory overload. maybe try diluting a small amount of the juice to try it?

AcmeFog
do you get good flavour from this juice in other rdas/tanks?

I have read that having a too-high flavour % can mute flavours, I guess its a sort of sensory overload. maybe try diluting a small amount of the juice to try it?

It's been my go to juice since I started vaping, so I know it's great! I'm getting shit results as well from another juice I made.

So I coiled and wicked my magma... now all I can taste is cotton. No juice at all.

This shit is getting ridiculous now...

Royal Flush Vape
So I coiled and wicked my magma... now all I can taste is cotton. No juice at all.

This shit is getting ridiculous now...

If the juice is fine, coil is fine, atty is fine then it has to be your cotton.

Do you have any normal organic cotton you can swap out with the muji cotton?

If the juice is fine, coil is fine, atty is fine then it has to be your cotton.

Do you have any normal organic cotton you can swap out with the muji cotton?

I never had any luck with that ever, which is why I switched to Muji. I have had plenty of luck with that in the past.

Vape Green
Could it be that your juice is a bit too thick to be wicked up to the coil? If you're just using flavouring and VG I bet its pretty gloopy. What about adding 10- 15% distilled water to your juice?

I make my own juice at 80% VG, 20% flavouring. I can hardly taste anything at all ever, but when I pass my nemi to someone to try, they always say it tastes amazing.

I think I may be suffering from vapers tongue.........

Could it be that??

Vape Superstore
I make my own juice at 80% VG, 20% flavouring. I can hardly taste anything at all ever, but when I pass my nemi to someone to try, they always say it tastes amazing.

I think I may be suffering from vapers tongue.........

Could it be that??

The SSP that I order pre made from 8BitVape at 70% VG has insane flavor though, I suspect it may be something else.

Maybe try rebuilding and using a different juice mate and see if you have any more success.

Back
Top Bottom