Vape Superstore
What's new

Unregulated Mechanical Mod vs Regulated Box Mod.

Doomsdae

Okay. For instance. Would it be better to cloud chase on a Gi2 100w device or would it be better off to go with an unregulated Mechanical Mod like a V3 flip to chase them clouds?

Smoore
Unregulated as i pull more watts than most regulated boxes offer......even better is an unregulated mechanical box, then the next step up is an 8.4v mod which means you can put less stress on the batteries also.

For all day consistant hits a regulated box is fine though.

I'm currently using an 8.4v unregulated box with a 0.94ohm dual coil and it really pumps the clouds out.

Lipo packs come with up to 6 cells in series, try putting 25.2 in your ohms law calculator for shits and giggles.

Personally I cant get excited abour regulated mods, but I alwaya liked hot rods and muscle cars too.

Vape Green
Lipo packs come with up to 6 cells in series, try putting 25.2 in your ohms law calculator for shits and giggles.

Personally I cant get excited abour regulated mods, but I alwaya liked hot rods and muscle cars too.

I did the 2 x 4.2v series cells and was quite surprised to find the amps drawn halved, yet the watts remained the same. So impressed that I decided to build my next box mod(whenever I get round to ordering some more lipo cells)with one particular atty wound just for it(0.5onms approx)

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

I just looked at a 200w regulated device. Isn't 200w more power than a mechanical mod could achieve safety?

Innokin
I just looked at a 200w regulated device. Isn't 200w more power than a mechanical mod could achieve safety?

All depends on what battery cells you use. A 26650 that can run 60 amps would need approx 0.05 ohm coils to hit 200 watts.

Wouldn't 150-200w be optimal for Cloud chasing? If so then the beast box mod should be the best device to get.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom