Innokin
What's new

St Helens Vape Meet..? Interested?

:D
Pretty damned annoyed with myself now:( glad you enjoyed it . I'll have to write it on my forehead so I don't forget the next one :(

Elux
Big thanks to all who rocked up, we had a blast spending some quality time with you guys! We have to say Diche did a top notch job on her new rig and with an audience too! Hats off to you and Well done, it was great to meet you in person too. Hope you make it across to another meet in the future. We've decided that we'll have a late one every month now, last Saturday in the month so don't fret if you couldn't get there this month, there's always next time!! We'll post the details or changes to our fb like page and google plus page.
Happy vaping people!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

@flavourvapour. Can I just add that my mother in law came in this week, she is well into her 70s. She said how patient you were with her, and how much you went out of your way to help her. So a big thank you :D

Vape Green
@flavourvapour. Can I just add that my mother in law came in this week, she is well into her 70s. She said how patient you were with her, and how much you went out of your way to help her. So a big thank you :D

Hey that's what we're there for !! Always glad to welcome a new vaper to the community and always glad to hear that we've helped!! Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated. Now u need to get round and introduce ya self and have a coffee with us!! See ya soon!

By the way, if you check out the fb like page, click on the event and click yes I'll be there, you'll get a reminder on the day of the event. SO YOU DONT FORGET!!! LOL.

Royal Flush Vape
Absolutely! I must call in and say hello, and I never turn down a cuppa :)
That sounds like a good idea! -Will do :D

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom